Sirena's Creative Exploits

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: lolin, PharaohAtem, Sirena

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: Sirena's Creative Exploits

Post by Sirena » 19 Jun 2019, 12:34

Thank you all for the kind words on Usagi's set that I made him :)

I am trying in general to pay attention more to details in my newer work then I did before.Also trying out new things with each new GFX that I create.Which I admit I am proud of my process so far but there is also room for improvement.I really do enjoy creating GFX and many says that it shows in my creations.If anyone ever wants me to create them something I am more then happy to so I can challenge myself more and continue with my improvement as well :)

I want to improve more then anything to make people happy to receive what I made for them and to gain experience and learn more.I am honestly interested in pursuing a career in Graphic Design and will eventually go to school and get a degree in it.I have so much passion and desire in it that it makes sense to make a living on something I really love instead of something that just helps me get by and that I truly don't like.But for now til I take the next step I am happy and will continue to learn without schooling til I can go to school for it :)
💚Arts/Cosplay/Writing Moderator💚

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 19 Jun 2019, 13:00

RECENT GFX

Signature and Avatar Set

Image Image

Another request from [mention=93041]Usagi[/mention] that he asked for a bit after I offered to create something for his other account ( [mention=114697]Haruka[/mention] )
This one may was more of a challenge for me then the last one.
I was halfway through a different idea that I totally ended up hating before I decided to just have a little fun.
I never used the masking function on Photoshop before so it became a headache til I finally figure it out.
I did have alot of fun creating it even with the headaches it give me and I also learned more new things.
Which I need to perfect or atleast improve in all that I did new with the last two of his sets.

Signature and Avatar Set

Image Image

Created myself a new set.I figured it was time to change it and have something new.
Compared to both of Usagi's sets mine is very simple.
It was originally going to have 3 words flashing on the sides but it wouldn't save as a GIF file for some weird reason when I used to save GIFs in the past.
I spent 4 hours trying to uninstall and reinstalling Photoshop for just to have the normal tools that were missing to show up.
I haven't tried saving the GIF yet since I reinstall but I still plan to do that soon.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 20 Jun 2019, 03:28

I love the Haruka one it's cute, loveable with a little playfulnees to it.

The second one is kinda like a demon playing which is cute.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 21 Jun 2019, 18:25

So awesome :-)

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 22 Jun 2019, 06:50

GunneryGirl wrote:Lovely work. The no backround stuff is pretty and makes them feel like they are a part of the site and the colors should stand but also complement. Nicely done.

Thank you for the compliment :) I am experimenting different things and trying to improve my "out of box" GFX

PharaohAtem wrote:I love the Haruka one it's cute, loveable with a little playfulnees to it.

The second one is kinda like a demon playing which is cute.

The Haruka one was fun to make after I scratch the first idea.I am glad that I did.
The second is definitely cute with a bit of wickedness.Simple but the style I was going for with my new set :)

H03nn89 wrote:So awesome :-)

Thank you

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 22 Jun 2019, 17:51

You are welcome. Seriously, I need to get back to drawing...works tiring me out though..

Servo
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by Servo » 23 Jun 2019, 11:16

Nice work!!!

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 27 Jun 2019, 20:29

I love the new set you’re using! So dark but cute at the same time :3
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 29 Jun 2019, 03:32

GraceMellody wrote:I love the new set you’re using! So dark but cute at the same time :3

Thank you.That was the look I was going for :)

Servo wrote:Nice work!!!

Thank you

H03nn89 wrote:You are welcome. Seriously, I need to get back to drawing...works tiring me out though..

I hope you will be able to draw again soon.I really love all your drawings and can't wait to see more from you.

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 29 Jun 2019, 06:14

Thank you! Hopefully I will..I’m determined

Creophagous
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Creophagous » 30 Jun 2019, 08:41

You create nice art work. I can honestly say that no art school got me where I am today, not that I attended one, but I did give up a scholarship to one many years ago because they only taught commercial projects and things like mural art, pottery, abstract works and collage etc. If you have the passion and drive to learn on your own, then do so. The best way to learn is to create and create some more, and then you will learn what works and doesn't work. Personally, many people have never liked me or my art, but just recently I won second place in a massive art competition and to be fair... that is all down to me :) You have the right attitude which is similar to mine, so keep at it and don't limit yourself to art creation on forums, but expand your world and enter contests so you can gain real-world experience in working towards deadlines.

Otherwise, good luck. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My music composed by me- listen to Cyber Tropic on Youtube: https://youtu.be/jDLw6_4V3wE

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by Expendable » 02 Jul 2019, 02:18

Nicely done! It's fun to stretch yourself to do things you've never tried before.

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 03 Jul 2019, 00:28

Creophagous wrote:You create nice art work. I can honestly say that no art school got me where I am today, not that I attended one, but I did give up a scholarship to one many years ago because they only taught commercial projects and things like mural art, pottery, abstract works and collage etc. If you have the passion and drive to learn on your own, then do so. The best way to learn is to create and create some more, and then you will learn what works and doesn't work. Personally, many people have never liked me or my art, but just recently I won second place in a massive art competition and to be fair... that is all down to me :) You have the right attitude which is similar to mine, so keep at it and don't limit yourself to art creation on forums, but expand your world and enter contests so you can gain real-world experience in working towards deadlines.

Otherwise, good luck. :)

Expendable wrote:Nicely done! It's fun to stretch yourself to do things you've never tried before.

Thank you both

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 03 Jul 2019, 00:29

New Set

Image Image

Sirena
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Sirena » 03 Jul 2019, 00:34

Naughty Kitty wrote:Sexy, deadly, and lovely. Wonderful work Sirena you've outdone yourself.

Thank you for thinking so <3
Looking at it now it does look good