YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: Heyitslaurenk, Alice Rose, PharaohAtem

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5387
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by Akane Mayu » 18 May 2021, 22:23

looks good

i like them =]
Image

User avatar
Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Posts: 8317
Joined: 26 Jun 2020, 19:05
Great Britain

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 19 May 2021, 07:08

Ahhhhh I love Danganronpa!!! They all look great!

User avatar
MakiChan
Veteran Member
Posts: 30288
Joined: 20 Jan 2016, 00:42
Contact:
Great Britain

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by MakiChan » 19 May 2021, 10:23

Thank you <3

Then you'll be glad to know the one I still have to wear is also from Danganronpa
"You want to die?" - Maki Harukawa

Image



User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5387
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by Akane Mayu » 19 May 2021, 22:58

MakiChan wrote:
19 May 2021, 10:23
Thank you <3

Then you'll be glad to know the one I still have to wear is also from Danganronpa

i like all your cosplays <3 =]
Image

User avatar
MakiChan
Veteran Member
Posts: 30288
Joined: 20 Jan 2016, 00:42
Contact:
Great Britain

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by MakiChan » 20 May 2021, 18:43

I'm glad to hear that!

I just wish I could have a proper photoshoot lol

I miss having them
"You want to die?" - Maki Harukawa

Image



User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5387
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by Akane Mayu » 20 May 2021, 23:12

MakiChan wrote:
20 May 2021, 18:43
I'm glad to hear that!

I just wish I could have a proper photoshoot lol

I miss having them

im sure u will do them again in the future =]
Image

User avatar
LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Posts: 12571
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 01:19
Contact:
Great Britain

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by LikkleMel » 25 May 2021, 23:08

I know a few people are planning photoshoots in London soon
Image

User avatar
Chlobo
Pink Member
Pink Member
Posts: 10476
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 22:53
Contact:
Great Britain

Achievements

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by Chlobo » 04 Jun 2021, 11:57

MakiChan wrote:
17 May 2021, 10:37
So I finally wore my outfits, I still have one to put on but I'll do that next week

So here you go lol

Peko Pekoyama - Danganronpa 2
Tsubaki Aoyagi - D4DJ
Toko Kirigaya - Bang Dream
Looks awesome.
Image

User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12771
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by Emotive » 04 Jun 2021, 19:41

Awesome cosplays! :dance: Did you have fun? ^_^

User avatar
MakiChan
Veteran Member
Posts: 30288
Joined: 20 Jan 2016, 00:42
Contact:
Great Britain

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by MakiChan » 04 Jun 2021, 20:02

I did have fun lol
"You want to die?" - Maki Harukawa

Image



User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12771
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by Emotive » 04 Jun 2021, 20:27

The most important part. ^_^ It's good to see you had fun after not being able to go to a con for so long. :dance:

User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5387
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by Akane Mayu » 18 Jul 2021, 05:42

MakiChan wrote:
17 May 2021, 10:37
So I finally wore my outfits, I still have one to put on but I'll do that next week

So here you go lol

Peko Pekoyama - Danganronpa 2
Tsubaki Aoyagi - D4DJ
Toko Kirigaya - Bang Dream

awsome i lke =]
Image

User avatar
MakiChan
Veteran Member
Posts: 30288
Joined: 20 Jan 2016, 00:42
Contact:
Great Britain

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by MakiChan » 21 Jul 2021, 04:48

So I cosplayed at the weekend as I had outfits I wanted to try on

Saki Nikaido - ZombieLand Saga
Maki Harukawa - Danganronpa 3

I actually love how Saki came out, I thought it looked really good and I don't have the red scrunchies for her hair yet so the wig does look a bit weird lol
Attachments
IMG_20210721_054446.jpg
IMG_20210721_054446.jpg (704.11 KiB) Viewed 18 times
"You want to die?" - Maki Harukawa

Image



User avatar
Akane Mayu
Veteran Member
Posts: 5387
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 22:54
United States of America

YukiChan & D Va's Cosplay Haven ♥

Post by Akane Mayu » 21 Jul 2021, 05:02

MakiChan wrote:
21 Jul 2021, 04:48
So I cosplayed at the weekend as I had outfits I wanted to try on

Saki Nikaido - ZombieLand Saga
Maki Harukawa - Danganronpa 3

I actually love how Saki came out, I thought it looked really good and I don't have the red scrunchies for her hair yet so the wig does look a bit weird lol

awsome

looks good ^^
Image


Post Reply