What were your first cosplays?

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: lolin, PharaohAtem, Sirena

DragonOfDojima
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by DragonOfDojima » 23 Jan 2021, 16:15

Headhunter Crafts wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 10:48
Heyitslaurenk wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 10:43
Headhunter Crafts wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 10:37

Haha, well thanks! No reason to not make your dreams a reality though. Most of my build was with cardboard so you can pretty much get away with anything and get it done!

Oh, this was cardboard? Would not have guessed haha. Fair play, still probs wouldn't happen any time soon because I currently have no means to store it if I ever plan to construct it XD Definitely will be on the cards when I have a place of my own and more room

Yep, cardboard and some plaster bandage on top! I've since made a new one from acrylic, wood, and steel (see above)
Definitely gotta have space to store it, or at least make it come apart. My first split halfway along the gun, and two 'front' segments slid out of the main head
is the crescent rose still looking for a new owner?

Headhunter Crafts
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Headhunter Crafts » 05 Feb 2021, 10:58

DragonOfDojima wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 16:15
Headhunter Crafts wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 10:48
Heyitslaurenk wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 10:43

Oh, this was cardboard? Would not have guessed haha. Fair play, still probs wouldn't happen any time soon because I currently have no means to store it if I ever plan to construct it XD Definitely will be on the cards when I have a place of my own and more room

Yep, cardboard and some plaster bandage on top! I've since made a new one from acrylic, wood, and steel (see above)
Definitely gotta have space to store it, or at least make it come apart. My first split halfway along the gun, and two 'front' segments slid out of the main head
is the crescent rose still looking for a new owner?

Sorry, I didn't get a ping for this!
It was actually my Big Daddy who wanted a new home. But if you're looking up my scythe, I suppose I could be tempted to part with it