PharaohAtem's Warehouse of Art

Whether you're a writer, cosplayer, crafter, traditional/digital artist or photographer - anything creative is welcome!

Moderators: lolin, PharaohAtem, Sirena

Azoth
Alchemist
Alchemist
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Azoth » 06 Jun 2023, 18:06

Hey there old friend.

I see you haven't posted your art work in a long time. Life is hard, but make time for the small pleasures in life. :) :)
"For I stand forth to challenge the wisdom of the world; to interrogate the "laws" of man and of God!"

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 06 Jun 2023, 21:21

Azoth wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:06
Hey there old friend.

I see you haven't posted your art work in a long time. Life is hard, but make time for the small pleasures in life. :) :)

Well hello there. Yeah got sick lady year, became a manager, but I'll be doing some sailor moon. Also saving for a new computer as mines having minor issues. It's good seeing you. I've been working on some other pieces I feel I'm missing something so I'll post those.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Azoth
Alchemist
Alchemist
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Azoth » 11 Jun 2023, 02:47

Congrats on becoming a manager. I am so proud of you. :) Did you have cake on that day or a bit of bubbly? :)

Sorry to hear about being sick. Is there anything I can do to help in that regard... throwing a fist to the universe and telling it to go to hell! Haha. Or Perhaps help/research with natural remedies that can help? I know we live in a world filled with medicine, but sometimes, just sometimes, medicine comes from the most unexpected places. :)

True story here... once I develop a really bad cough. No amount of cough medicine or advanced- super expensive chest related medicine worked. I was about to give up, throw in the towel, then did a bit of research and discovered the most unusual thing. Mind you, this does not work all the time, but it did for me then... Mint sauce. I am not kidding you. So when all medicine failed, and I ran out of money, the simple solution to that problem at that time was mint sauce you buy in the shops. I was like 'naw...no way'... but figured with the last couple of pounds left, I am doing it. It actually saved me. (I swear...I felt I was like dying back then lol). Somehow it cleared the crap on my chest where other cough medicine did not, as it has vinegar in the mint sauce as well. Imagine that :)

So story in life is...never scoff at what you can discover haha! :)

As for the pieces, if your computer is balking, then post when you are ready. Don't worry too much about it. I just figured I would prod you to see if you have been designing lately :)
"For I stand forth to challenge the wisdom of the world; to interrogate the "laws" of man and of God!"

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 12 Jun 2023, 22:20

I had pneumonia last year. This year I've had a couple lung infections during winter. I've been good so fat just you know seasonal hay fever. It's been a rough year my grandfather had altimerze and we went in January bevaise they thought he was going onti hospice, but he got a little better, but in April they put him in hospice at home said three weeks. We were going out there planned but he died before we could get out there so it was gard and my mom since he's her dad. My dad was also in the hospital at the time so it was rather hard. So kinda just didn't do much art, mostly sketching I paper, but I'm slowly getting back to computer stuff.

Mint sause wouldn't thought of yhat. I do peppermint or ginger on upsetting stomach, I'll have to cecj up into this, thanks.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 23 Jun 2023, 16:18

Here's the first one, so many differnt sailor moons so i'll do a few different versions of her. I have some stuff I want to work with. Haven't done the avatar set yet.

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 23 Jun 2023, 16:35

Oh my gosh Atem, it looks amazing :<3:

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 23 Jun 2023, 16:36

Thanks I think that'll be my new set I'll be using. I wanted to try and get some more colors into sailor moon since her outfit is so colorful here's a mars one a little dark version More flame I'm thinking

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 23 Jun 2023, 17:04

I'm also messing with this one, was thinking underwater, but then this looks cool with adding bubbles as well. Like she's holding water at the same time.

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 23 Jun 2023, 17:14

I love them! I'm think with the mars one to make the planet a lil bigger? Like how you got he moon in your sailor moon one quite big the mars planet looks a bit small to me? Then have the flames overlap perhaps?

Lauren
VG mod

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 23 Jun 2023, 18:23

I'll do that thanks.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 23 Jun 2023, 18:30

Made it a little bigger, added more flaming fire as well. I do have one of mars with a fire arrow i might do one of that one as well.

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 23 Jun 2023, 19:09

another one in progress

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 23 Jun 2023, 19:33

PharaohAtem wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 18:30

Made it a little bigger, added more flaming fire as well. I do have one of mars with a fire arrow i might do one of that one as well.

Perfect!! :dance:

Lauren
VG mod

PharaohAtem
Atem Rank
Atem Rank
United States of America

Post by PharaohAtem » 23 Jun 2023, 20:33

Thanks it deffently looks better. Now to do the avatars. Inmean I'll still do more sigs, allvthe scouts.

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 24 Jun 2023, 23:08

PharaohAtem wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 19:09

another one in progress
i love this jupiter one!

jupiter's great

wonder what it'll look like finished