Funny joke I saw on FB!

Make a topic about anything and everything and join in! Craziness, roleplay, spam, games, memes and fun!

Moderators: Ojisama, Tuffin

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Funny joke I saw on FB!

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 05 Feb 2024, 13:52

A dwarf was drinking in a bar, when a sexy blonde walked up to him and said “I’ve always wanted to have sex with a little person.”
The dwarf replied “I’m sorry, but I’ve had women say that before, then I go home with them and the husband or boyfriend finds out and I get beaten up.”
“It’s ok,” said the woman, “my husband is working away until next week.“ So, against his better judgment he goes back with the woman.
They start having amazing sex, when suddenly the front door opens.
“Shit, it’s my husband!“ she said. ”Quick, hang out of the bedroom window and when he goes for a shower, you can climb in and get away!”
So the dwarf climbs out of the window and hangs on the ledge by his fingertips.
The husband comes in the bedroom, says “It’s cold in here!” slams the window shut and the dwarf plummets to the ground.
The woman is distraught and calls an ambulance. A couple of days later she goes to visit the dwarf in hospital.
“How are you?” she asked.
“Well, my fingers are broken, I’ve got two broken ankles, a dislocated hip and severe concussion, ”he said.
“Oh dear!” she said. “Still, it could have been much worse.“ “Much worse?!” said the dwarf. “How do you figure that out?”
“Well,” she said, “you’re lucky that I live in a bungalow!”

Obviously calling shorter people "Dwarves" isn't PC (Hark back to the fury from the left last year about the forthcoming Disney remake of Snow White and the 7 vertically challenged Miners)

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Expendable
Veteran Member
United States of America

Funny joke I saw on FB!

Post by Expendable » 09 Feb 2024, 01:00

The CIA is looking for an assassin, and wind up after all the eliminations with three candidates, two men and a woman.

They call the first guy in and tell him, "You're wife is in the next room. Take this gun and shoot her."
"I can't do that!" the guy says, shocked.
"Well, then you're not right for the job."

They call in the second guy and told him the same thing. Reluctantly, the second guy picks up the gun and walks into the next room. After twenty minutes of silence, he walks out and hands them the gun.
"I'm sorry, I just couldn't do it."
"Well, then you're not right for the job."

So the woman candidate is brought in, and they tell her "Your husband is in the next room. Take this gun and kill him."

She picks up the gun, strides to the door and steps inside.

They hear a lot of yelling and screaming for several minutes, but finally it calms down. The woman walks back in and glares at the examiner behind the desk as she tosses the bloody gun onto the desk.

"You could have told me the gun wasn't loaded," she scowls, brushing her hair back. "I had to beat him to death with it."