According to Wikipedia, Neighbours legend Jackie Woodbourne's 67 on Sunday! (Doesn't look it though)

Make a topic about anything and everything and join in! Craziness, roleplay, spam, games, memes and fun!

Moderators: Ojisama, Tuffin

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

According to Wikipedia, Neighbours legend Jackie Woodbourne's 67 on Sunday! (Doesn't look it though)

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 01 Feb 2023, 11:33

Above.

Originally from Northern Ireland, but she emigrated Down Under when she was 3, she's still retained her Irish accent though... But she's not a feckin' eejit, she's gorgeous, and despite being mid to late 60s, she's gorgeous and definitely doesn't look her age.

When the Kennedys first joined Neighbours in mid 1994, Jackie was already famous for playing "Chooka" in the original Prisoner: Cell Block H back in the 70s, along with former Neighbours co-stars Colette Mann and Janet Andrewartha (who also don't look their age, apparently Colette's 73 next week, and definitely looks considerably younger, and I think Janet's in her 60s, but doesn't look it)

I also think Alan "Karl" Fletcher's a bit older than Jackie, but doesn't look it despite being storyline bald.

Yeah she's quite nice for her age ain't she?

Attachments
jackiewoodburne.jpeg
jackiewoodburne.jpeg (12.92 KiB) Viewed 313 times
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)