Do you believe that Friday the 13th's unlucky?

Make a topic about anything and everything and join in! Craziness, roleplay, spam, games, memes and fun!

Moderators: Ojisama, Tuffin

Yes
33%
No
67%
Other (keep it clean)
No votes

Total votes: 3

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 13 Jan 2023, 18:52

Above.

I suppose I do a bit, like today, 2 deliveries have arrived, one was a book I've been waiting for all week from Waterstone's, so I suppose that's kind of lucky, however, I also received a new Roxi box, the red one, and it's all set up and works nice and peachy, except I've had it plugged into 3 different HDMI ports and there's no sound!

I might just pop on Amazon and buy an HDMI switch box due to having run out of ports on my TV as unplugging the Xbox every time to run the Roxi would get annoying.

Anyway moving on, Friday the 13th, unlucky? My Mum was born on one in May 1949 so you could say it was the luckiest day ever for me :D

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 13 Jan 2023, 23:38

Since I'm not a Knight Templar, Friday 13th is no more lucky or unlucky than any other day.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.