Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Make a topic about anything and everything and join in! Craziness, roleplay, spam, games, memes and fun!

Moderators: Dark_, DragonOfDojima, weeabooweegee

User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12694
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by Emotive » 26 Apr 2021, 00:11

I'm just wondering if someone wants to buy some tickets to the AL Lottery because I keep buying 10 tickets but I'm guessing there needs to be more than 1 person in it. lol So, anyone want to buy some tickets to it? I think it's in "My AL Points". Just asking because if not I'll probably stop trying to buy the tickets since no one else is and I can't win. lol

Figured if this went anywhere it was CL. Hopefully I was right though instead of wrong, for once.

User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 6741
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by Nethack » 26 Apr 2021, 01:23

Emotive Anguish wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 00:11
I'm just wondering if someone wants to buy some tickets to the AL Lottery because I keep buying 10 tickets but I'm guessing there needs to be more than 1 person in it. lol So, anyone want to buy some tickets to it? I think it's in "My AL Points". Just asking because if not I'll probably stop trying to buy the tickets since no one else is and I can't win. lol

Figured if this went anywhere it was CL. Hopefully I was right though instead of wrong, for once.

You're on!

User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12694
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by Emotive » 26 Apr 2021, 01:28

Nethack wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 01:23
Emotive Anguish wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 00:11
I'm just wondering if someone wants to buy some tickets to the AL Lottery because I keep buying 10 tickets but I'm guessing there needs to be more than 1 person in it. lol So, anyone want to buy some tickets to it? I think it's in "My AL Points". Just asking because if not I'll probably stop trying to buy the tickets since no one else is and I can't win. lol

Figured if this went anywhere it was CL. Hopefully I was right though instead of wrong, for once.

You're on!
Nice!! :D

User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 6741
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by Nethack » 26 Apr 2021, 01:29

@Dark_

User avatar
LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Posts: 12367
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 01:19
Contact:
Great Britain

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by LikkleMel » 26 Apr 2021, 01:30

wait there's a lottery?
Image

User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 6741
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by Nethack » 26 Apr 2021, 01:31

LikkleMel wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 01:30
wait there's a lottery?
app.php/ultimatepoints?mode=lottery

User avatar
LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Posts: 12367
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 01:19
Contact:
Great Britain

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by LikkleMel » 26 Apr 2021, 01:36

Nethack wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 01:31
LikkleMel wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 01:30
wait there's a lottery?
app.php/ultimatepoints?mode=lottery

Oh yehhhhhh!
Image

User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 6741
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by Nethack » 26 Apr 2021, 01:38

LikkleMel wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 01:36
Nethack wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 01:31
LikkleMel wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 01:30
wait there's a lottery?
app.php/ultimatepoints?mode=lottery

Oh yehhhhhh!

JOIN US!

User avatar
LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Posts: 12367
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 01:19
Contact:
Great Britain

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by LikkleMel » 26 Apr 2021, 01:39

Nethack wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 01:38
LikkleMel wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 01:36

Oh yehhhhhh!

JOIN US!

I just bought 10 tickets!
Image

User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 6741
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by Nethack » 26 Apr 2021, 01:40

YESSSSSSSSS

User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12694
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by Emotive » 26 Apr 2021, 03:43

lol More fun when everyone buys 10~ :dance: Best of luck to everyone that also got tickets! ^_^ That's a whopper of a reward too. lol


User avatar
Dark_
Retroactive Member
Retroactive Member
Posts: 19140
Joined: 12 Mar 2020, 10:37
Contact:
Great Britain

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by Dark_ » 27 Apr 2021, 22:07

Nethack wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 01:29
@Dark_

done! :)
Image

SpInNy FinGeRS

User avatar
Emotive
Turquoise Member
Turquoise Member
Posts: 12694
Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:41
Contact:
United States of America

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by Emotive » 27 Apr 2021, 22:10

Just bought 10 ticketz. ^_^ btw who won the last one?

User avatar
Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
Posts: 6741
Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 00:00
Contact:
United States of America

Who wants to do the AL Lottery with me? :D

Post by Nethack » 27 Apr 2021, 22:20

Emotive Anguish wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 22:10
Just bought 10 ticketz. ^_^ btw who won the last one?

according to the stats no one. Its a random draw thing. So we will see what happens

Post Reply