These two complete skateboards will not disappoint you!

Make a topic about anything and everything and join in! Craziness, roleplay, spam, games, memes and fun!

Moderators: Ojisama, Tuffin

caesarwatsica
Great Britain

Achievements

These two complete skateboards will not disappoint you!

Post by caesarwatsica » 30 Sep 2020, 16:05

Buying a complete skateboard is the best way if you don't want to build a skateboard yourself which is difficult for a beginner. When you start with a quality complete skateboard, you will have more time to focus on learning to skateboard instead of taking the time to look closely at each component. 

You will get frustrated and give up even before you actually start skateboarding. To give you an easy start, I will review some of the best complete skateboards for beginners. Be sure to read through this article so you don't miss your chance to buy a new skateboard. And, if there is any skateboarding information you'd like to see, you can visit SkateAdvisors and refer to skateboarding articles by author Robert Parker

You should buy a complete skateboard, and later on when your skills improve and when parts start to wear out, you can replace the trucks, wheels, bearings, and deck one easily. 

1. Powell Peralta Flight

This is one of the greatest complete skateboards you should have. These boards feature an independent truck, the deck is made of maple with a mix of fiberglass. This deck is very durable and very hard to break, even if you are a heavy rider who often breaks boards. However, the selling price of this setup is slightly higher than the average. But you know, they're expensive for a reason.

The style for this type of skateboard is street style and you can also use it to do tricks at the skateboard park. However, this board is not suitable for cruising around. Complete skateboards out there usually do not have trucks with good quality like Powell Peralta Flight. There are 2 types of trucks for you to choose from which are Paris Trucks and Independent trucks.

Other parts of this model are also great quality. For example, the Fireball Dragon bearings help you get the fastest speed you want. Independent trucks are the best, but if you choose Paris trucks, they won’t disappoint you because Paris trucks are solid and great for park and street skating. 

The wheels measure 55mm and have a hardness of 99A. This hardness makes it more suitable for skating on surfaces and obstacles in skateparks than on rough surfaces like off-road skating. 

There are 3 deck sizes available for you which are 8.0″, 8.25″, 8.5″. If your style is street then choose 8.0” or 8.25”. If you have large feet or transition skateboarding choose 8.5”. 

These are detailed information about the board:
  • Fireball Dragon bearings
  • Paris Street trucks/ Independent Trucks
  • Deck width: 8.0″, 8.25″, 8.5″
  • Wheels: 53mm/99A
You will learn more about choosing a skateboard at https://skateadvisors.com/ 

2. CCS complete skateboard

The 2nd skateboard is also a beginners masterpiece. The CCS skateboard is quite cheap so the quality of the skateboard is only average, you should expect this. If you grind curbs often, trucks will wear out sooner. It won't break down immediately, but after a month using it, you will realize its degradation.

This skateboard has fairly hard and small wheels 100A and 52mm, so it is only suitable for skating at skateboard parks. You won't get the smooth ride with these wheels if you're going to cruise around. Deck sizes are varied. The current CCS has decks that are 7.0 "-8.25" wide. In which the 7.0 to 7.5 "wide deck is for kids, while the 7.75-8.25 is for the technical skaters. It's okay to choose a wider deck for better balance.

Details about the CCS complete skateboard:
  • Comes with a set of CCS trucks
  • Standard bearings
  • Deck width between  7.0″ and 8.5″
  • 7-ply maple wood deck
  • 52mm 100a wheels
So, which one of those two above do you like? If you find this information not enough, you can go to SkateAdvisors to read more or to get more advice there. I’m the one who loves reviewing skateboards, and I will bring you more information and more great skateboards, so follow me now to get free information in the future.

At the beginning of the article there is also a mention of Robert Parker - a longtime author on skateboarding, you can see more about this author here: Robert Parker on twitter!

Last edited by caesarwatsica on 19 Jul 2022, 04:00, edited 3 times in total.

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

So it's been a busy week.

Post by Baul » 30 Sep 2020, 17:05

It has been a week indeed
Mark my words
They will be gone
You'll see them playing games, my dear
They've moved along
Cause one day in the afterlife
We'll meet again
Prophecies - Blind Guardian

Tanya
Bookworm Member
Bookworm Member
Japan

Post by Tanya » 30 Sep 2020, 22:15

A lot
本好きの下剋上

Jas
Retrospective Member
Retrospective Member
United States of America

Post by Jas » 01 Oct 2020, 00:51

Not much.

Jeni
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Jeni » 01 Oct 2020, 01:30

Probably something.
~I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.~

Noodle
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Noodle » 01 Oct 2020, 02:34

I was gone :shrug:
A Guide to Noodle:
♥ Koreaboo ♥
♥ Loves: Cute things. HyunA. Candy. HyunA. Yep pretty much love HyunA. ♥

♥ Get me on Skype @ SunnyD.89 ♥
♥ Join us in Crazy League! We don't bite! ♥
♥ Birb birb birb ;3 ♥

Jas
Retrospective Member
Retrospective Member
United States of America

Post by Jas » 02 Oct 2020, 00:51

And the world wept, for in that week things were not as they should be. But lo! everything was righted, and the world did rejoice!