Ask Me Anything!

Make a topic about anything and everything and join in! Craziness, roleplay, spam, games, memes and fun!

Moderators: Ojisama, Tuffin

Servo
Standard Member

Achievements

Ask Me Anything!

Post by Servo » 25 Jun 2019, 17:24

Greeting fellow nerds,

A popular topic that can be found on internet , I was wondering where to put this topic and I thought the crazy league is appropriate forums category but dunno, if mods finds and appropriate section they can move it. well the title is self explanatory you cam ask me anything yup anything and I'll try to be honest in my answers ( yes try to be lol).

for reference click the spoiler

Spoiler:  
Master A: Why is the sky blue?Servo:Its not blue we all are color blind lolMaster A:hmmm. Okay. Why is a computer called a computer?Servo:Ok actually the name is taken from two languages English and Punjabi. In Com ( e ) from Englishand Puter from Punjabi ( Meaning Son) and to every inventer his/her invention is like a sonso he namesit come son in short computerMaster A:Very nice! Next question. Why does it rain?Servo:Well you see clouds are big things but even big things have a limit so when the drink too muchwater , they give us a leak hehehehMaster A:How do clouds drink water?Servo:I never saw them drink it, just leak it , But I think they do it in private and we shud give them theirprivacyMaster A: Next question, why are oranges orange?Servo: Its a long story , they were not ornage to begin with , they were colorless and ever fruist had acolor this made an Ornage heart broken he jumped in a pool of orange color to commit suicide turnedout he was dyed in ornage so afterwards all ornages jump and now after generation they dont have todye themself anymore its in their genesMaster A: HMmm Nice one. Why is winter cold and summer hot?Servo: Stop turning on Heater in summer and AC in winter !Master A:hmm. Why do birds fly?Servo: You are seeing things, its an illusion they dont flyMaster A: Hmm, okay. Next question. Why is grass green?Servo : we all are color blind you see it is the combination of both the grass and sky that makes us colorblind do this day nobidy knows their true color sadlyMaster A:hmm. What is the best graphics card?Servo:Oh that is easy the one that lets you play your favrite gameMaster A:What is a game?Servo:Game is life and life is gameMaster A:Hmm, why do we need to drink water?Servo :D o I need to answer that :PMaster A:Urm, yes! Never mind. Lets move on. Why do we sleep?Servo:So that we can dreamMaster A:Why are people born?Servo: Who told you they are born , they just come into exitence and people neverdie they just stopexistingMaster A :P retty sure you told me but never mind. Why is the moon in the sky?Servo: What no!! its earth that is in the sky , moon is actually on groundMaster A: Why is grass green?Servo: You already asked thatMaster A: Um, okay. Why do comets exist?Servo: Comets are like spoiled children of planets , when planets as parents dont behave as goodparents, comets roam free in outer spaceMaster A: Why is there no Windows 9?Servo:Oh there was but children that that plays infront of Bill Gates house broke it with a home run hitMaster A: Hmm. Why do babies cry?Servo: Because all adults earn money and they can't!Master A:Nice answer! Why do humans use money?Servo:Because, we have forgotten who we are and where our true strenght lies.Master A: Oh yes. :p Why do people watch YouTube?Servo: Because its Youtube not Mytube and people always like to peep at otherMaster A: haha. Why do we live on planet Earth?Servo:Well who knows we might just be wathcing a dream and actually we are living on sun ormars orany other planet!! who knows ;)Master A: Why do we dream?Servo: So that we can aim for highMaster A: Why is FP so amazing?Servo: Simplye because The Amzing Servo is a member ;) lol on a serious note the staff is very helpingand friendly that is whyFinally END

it has a series of Q and A I had with a friend Master A .. also If you need any advice you can also ask for that as well you can PM me or if you dont wanna keep it confidential u can post here !!

So who is asking first

Master of Vvardenfel
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: Ask Me Anything!

Post by Master of Vvardenfel » 25 Jun 2019, 22:33

I've heard that your name is short for service station is that true?

Servo
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by Servo » 26 Jun 2019, 14:52

[mention=417]Master of Vvardenfel[/mention] ofcourse not, It means that sulfur melts at 120 c but even in liquid state its solubility in water is horrible so how do you get to make a sulfur pesticide you can react elemental sulfur with an alkali hydroxide and make it soluble but the content of sulfur in end product will be low so what to do , how can you make a pesticide with high sulfur content for you very own garden, your plants are dying and you are pulling your hairs OUT!!!!!! worry not there is a servo at your service, this is what my name means

Arya
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Arya » 26 Jun 2019, 15:15

Your Master A friend took all the good questions. Why did you let him do that, Servo, why?

WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF US?! :D =:
Ferefire: Arya probably should have the admin powers to give out admin powers
Pirate Timelord: I mean, Arya is Arya, but not Arya?
Bert: Help me make sense of this, Timelord.
Pirate Timelord: They're both now Schrodinger's Arya's' Both accounts both being and not being Arya.

Servo
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by Servo » 26 Jun 2019, 19:32

[mention=619]Arya[/mention] this act of ultimate tyranny , how can he be so heartless not to think of others while asking those question.. But worry not Im sure he has plenty svaed up, why not just kidnap him and opne his brain and steal the rest of he questions!!! what say?

Arya
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Arya » 26 Jun 2019, 20:06

How very practical. I approve of your methods. :evil:

Will you tell us something he does not know about you?
Pirate Timelord: They're both now Schrodinger's Arya's' Both accounts both being and not being Arya.

Servo
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by Servo » 27 Jun 2019, 06:04

@ Arya thanks mate so when are we going to do this operations

and to answer your questions , well me and master A were not really close friends we rarely talked apart from those silly questions. And yes its is ASk Me anything topic so yes you can ask me anything if you want to know , I can reply to serious questions as well

Arya
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Arya » 27 Jun 2019, 14:49

Do you wear glasses? A hat? A beard? Shoes?

Servo
Standard Member

Achievements

Post by Servo » 27 Jun 2019, 16:19

[mention=619]Arya[/mention] NOOOOOOO! I thought I am a gebius and I can answer any question, man you really knew how to ask the toughest question you have my respect Ok I gotta give it my best shot

I wear Glasses, beard, shoes but not hat