i'm eating a kitkat

Make a topic about anything and everything and join in! Craziness, roleplay, spam, games, memes and fun!

Moderators: Dark_, DragonOfDojima, weeabooweegee

User avatar
melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1686
Joined: 04 Mar 2020, 13:54
Great Britain

Achievements

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by melanch0lic » 05 Apr 2021, 19:00

just thought you all deserve to know, it's a solid 9.5/10 kitkat as well, not the best one i've ever had but it's up there xx
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Image

User avatar
Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Posts: 8145
Joined: 26 Jun 2020, 19:05
Great Britain

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 07 Apr 2021, 19:18

Just a original kit kat? Is it the chunky? Is it a flavoured one??

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83480
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by Lolin » 07 Apr 2021, 22:14

Kit Kats are wonderful, share them with everyone :>
Image

User avatar
melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1686
Joined: 04 Mar 2020, 13:54
Great Britain

Achievements

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by melanch0lic » 07 Apr 2021, 22:56

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 19:18
Just a original kit kat? Is it the chunky? Is it a flavoured one??

just an original kitkat, 4-fingered and plain milk chocolate, although i do enjoy the peanut butter chunkies also! if i had to choose, however, i would pick the original kitkats over the chunkies - how about you @Heyitslaurenk-chan? what's your favourite type of kitkat? :3

Lolin wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 22:14
Kit Kats are wonderful, share them with everyone :>

yes they are, easily up there with other god-tier chocolate bars imo! i would happily share with you all so be at my place in 5 minutes, just so i can feed you said kitkats whilst patting you on the head X3 have you seen the Japanese flavours of kitkat? the matcha tea flavoured mini kitkats are just as good as, if not better, than an original kitkat and i understand how big of a statement that is but it's the truth i promise! c:
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Image

User avatar
Lolin
Veteran Member
Posts: 83480
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 06:52
United States of America

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by Lolin » 08 Apr 2021, 00:03

I've only had the original!
Image

User avatar
DragonOfDojima
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Posts: 3244
Joined: 11 Apr 2016, 18:41
Great Britain

Achievements

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by DragonOfDojima » 08 Apr 2021, 00:07

I prefer the chunky
Image

User avatar
Heyitslaurenk
Violet Member
Violet Member
Posts: 8145
Joined: 26 Jun 2020, 19:05
Great Britain

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by Heyitslaurenk » 08 Apr 2021, 12:01

melanch0lic wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 22:56
Heyitslaurenk wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 19:18
Just a original kit kat? Is it the chunky? Is it a flavoured one??

just an original kitkat, 4-fingered and plain milk chocolate, although i do enjoy the peanut butter chunkies also! if i had to choose, however, i would pick the original kitkats over the chunkies - how about you @Heyitslaurenk-chan? what's your favourite type of kitkat? :3

I dont eat kit kats a lot :O but i do like the chunky kit kats- ive always wanted to try the cookie dough one! Ive had macha flavoured ones before too and they are ok :)

User avatar
LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Posts: 11792
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 01:19
Contact:
Great Britain

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by LikkleMel » 08 Apr 2021, 12:14

Heyitslaurenk wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 12:01
melanch0lic wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 22:56
Heyitslaurenk wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 19:18
Just a original kit kat? Is it the chunky? Is it a flavoured one??

just an original kitkat, 4-fingered and plain milk chocolate, although i do enjoy the peanut butter chunkies also! if i had to choose, however, i would pick the original kitkats over the chunkies - how about you @Heyitslaurenk-chan? what's your favourite type of kitkat? :3

I dont eat kit kats a lot :O but i do like the chunky kit kats- ive always wanted to try the cookie dough one! Ive had macha flavoured ones before too and they are ok :)

Yes the chunky ones :D I used to eat the peanut butter ones at uni :D
Image

User avatar
Moulders
Veteran Member
Posts: 27500
Joined: 20 Aug 2008, 22:55
Great Britain

Achievements

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by Moulders » 08 Apr 2021, 12:39

The four-fingered ones are too large.

I am more than satisfied with two fingers inside me.
"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause, each one of us must fight on to the end."

Earl Douglas Haig, Order to the British Army, 12 April 1918

So death, the most terrifying of ills, is nothing to us, since so long as we exist, death is not with us; but when death comes, then we do not exist. It does not then concern either the living or the dead, since the former it is not, and the latter are no more.

Epicurus Letter to Menoeceus


User avatar
GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Posts: 16579
Joined: 18 Jun 2018, 21:49
Contact:
Great Britain

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by GraceMellody » 09 Apr 2021, 05:43

i want a kitkat...
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Disney Queen / Queen of Stealing Hearts~
Feel free to PM me for anything! Image


Image
Image

User avatar
weeabooweegee
Veteran Member
Posts: 12054
Joined: 14 May 2020, 17:15
Great Britain

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by weeabooweegee » 11 Apr 2021, 17:24

I could go for a kitkat right about now
Image

User avatar
melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1686
Joined: 04 Mar 2020, 13:54
Great Britain

Achievements

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by melanch0lic » 12 Apr 2021, 14:34

weeabooweegee wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 17:24
I could go for a kitkat right about now

have you had a kitkat yet @weeabooweegee-chan or are you still waiting?! i'm eating one RIGHT NOW and would happily share but you're like, 5 minutes away ;__;!
Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Image

User avatar
weeabooweegee
Veteran Member
Posts: 12054
Joined: 14 May 2020, 17:15
Great Britain

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by weeabooweegee » 12 Apr 2021, 17:08

melanch0lic wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 14:34
weeabooweegee wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 17:24
I could go for a kitkat right about now

have you had a kitkat yet @weeabooweegee-chan or are you still waiting?! i'm eating one RIGHT NOW and would happily share but you're like, 5 minutes away ;__;!
I haven't had a kitkat yet unfortunately ;_;
Image

User avatar
GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Posts: 16579
Joined: 18 Jun 2018, 21:49
Contact:
Great Britain

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by GraceMellody » 13 Apr 2021, 14:38

weeabooweegee wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 17:08
melanch0lic wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 14:34
weeabooweegee wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 17:24
I could go for a kitkat right about now

have you had a kitkat yet @weeabooweegee-chan or are you still waiting?! i'm eating one RIGHT NOW and would happily share but you're like, 5 minutes away ;__;!
I haven't had a kitkat yet unfortunately ;_;
GET ONE
~UK Based Idol~
~Member of One Wish~

COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Disney Queen / Queen of Stealing Hearts~
Feel free to PM me for anything! Image


Image
Image

User avatar
weeabooweegee
Veteran Member
Posts: 12054
Joined: 14 May 2020, 17:15
Great Britain

i'm eating a kitkat

Post by weeabooweegee » 13 Apr 2021, 16:26

GraceMellody wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 14:38
weeabooweegee wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 17:08
melanch0lic wrote:
12 Apr 2021, 14:34


have you had a kitkat yet @weeabooweegee-chan or are you still waiting?! i'm eating one RIGHT NOW and would happily share but you're like, 5 minutes away ;__;!
I haven't had a kitkat yet unfortunately ;_;
GET ONE
OK
Image

Post Reply