Manchester roomsharing

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

adamantemrose
Great Britain

Achievements

Manchester roomsharing

Post by adamantemrose » 02 Apr 2024, 19:39

Heya guys! The con is coming up, I'm super excited, but its a nightmare to get up to, and get back. I'd love to attend the late night parties, but it's probably not gonna happen with the hotel prices, so is anyone roomsharing for the con? no sharpie baths preferably

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Manchester roomsharing

Post by Ojisama » 02 Apr 2024, 22:30

Hi! I'm glad to hear that you are looking forward to the Con.

I would suggest that you join the Discord server, and post your request in the Manchester Con section. That way, it will come to the attention of people specifically attending that Con.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Manchester roomsharing

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 03 Apr 2024, 05:28

I wouldnt've minded attending the Manchester con this weekend myself, as the second of the 2 days falls on my birthday (Sunday the 7th) but I can't afford con tickets or travel to Manchester (even though I've just renewed my disabled Railcard)
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)