Thank You For Attending Bristol Anime & Gaming Con - Photos, Stories & Reactions

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Thank You For Attending Bristol Anime & Gaming Con - Photos, Stories & Reactions

Post by Ferefire » 10 Mar 2024, 15:43

We'd like to thank all of you for attending Bristol Anime & Gaming Con!

We look forward to seeing you all at the next Bristol Anime & Gaming Con this 24-25 August! You can get tickets for that now at at this link.

Got any stories, photos or feedback? Put them in this topic :)
---

marvissick
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by marvissick » 11 Mar 2024, 01:29

Pretty horendous that DND is advertised as part of the event when you have no DM's acquired. We brought all our equipment and somehow sign up had one space left for a game which was run by a DM who DID NOT WANT to DM but there was no one there to DM. The game was full of kids who never played DND before and were clearly there so there parents didn't have to watch them. Awful planning. It's like advertising Karaoke and not providing any equipment for it. You need to reach out for DMs by offering free tickets or payment because you actually have nothing. The table top room was awful and not fit for play anyway. Again another shambles by animeleague.

You don't have a proper play area for the game and you have no one to run it. Please refund me for wasting my time.

marvissick
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by marvissick » 13 Mar 2024, 15:56

I humbly wait your response. I'm sure you must be busy responding to all the other comments here.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 13 Mar 2024, 19:54

marvissick wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 15:56
I humbly wait your response. I'm sure you must be busy responding to all the other comments here.

Hi. Unfortunately I'm not on the Convention crew, but I can assure you that your comment has been read. The Crew is taking a short break at the moment as our next Con is after Easter, and they will be sifting through all the comments that we get from here (The AL Forums), our Discord Server, our Facebook pages, and by direct e-mail, when they get back.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.