Facebook is currently down for "maintenance"

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 05 Mar 2024, 16:47

Above.

If you're trying to log into your account, it will tell you this, even if you do what I did and reset your password twice or more.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 05 Mar 2024, 18:38

It's back as of half an hour ago.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

IsaBC24
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by IsaBC24 » 05 Mar 2024, 20:10

Amazing the trouble it causes when Facebook is down... I tried resetting my password, but when that didn't work, ie it didn't seem to even recognize I had put a new one in, I figured it was a login server issue.

I really wish there'd be a way for them to give proper error messages or notify users at the top of the login screen that there's an issue. The standard boilerplate messages just cause confusion and panic.