Thank You For Attending Liverpool Anime & Gaming Con - Photos, Stories & Reactions

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Thank You For Attending Liverpool Anime & Gaming Con - Photos, Stories & Reactions

Post by Ferefire » 05 Feb 2024, 18:58

We'd like to thank all of you for attending Liverpool Anime & Gaming Con!

We look forward to seeing you all at the next Liverpool Anime & Gaming Con at a similar date next year! Tickets will go up soon, in the meantime why not check out Manchester Anime & Gaming Con which is happening this 6-7 April. You can get tickets for that now at at this link.

Got any stories, photos or feedback? Put them in this topic :)
---

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 05 Feb 2024, 19:26

As much as I'd be willing to pop over the Snake to Manchester, especially as the Sunday event falls on my Birthday, it'd cost me a small fortune in Train/Event tickets plus food and drink at the venue.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 05 Feb 2024, 20:24

It was my first time at Liverpool con and Im for sure adding this to my rotation of conventions! I loved the performers/panelists there and the dealers who i stopped by were lovely too. Special shoutouts to Tengu Taiko drummers, LeLe and the Attack of the 50ft Nerds as all of these were my first time seeing them and I would love to see them again! (I also saw Meowgical Rosie but I also seen her at Leeds and shes amazing anyway :<3: )

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!