What's your New Year Resolutions for 2024?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 22 Dec 2023, 17:39

Mine are the same as every year, get some form of job, even if it's only a voluntary one although a paid part time job in retail would be nice, most places don't wanna know because of my disability issues and the fact I can't work evenings or weekends though.

Anyway, do you guys have any major plans for next year?

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 22 Dec 2023, 18:38

Mine this time is going to be:

- Be less grumpy and serious about things and learn to let go
-Tone up and dress more stylish rather than just t-shirts and leggings all the time
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 22 Dec 2023, 19:31

LikkleClaus wrote:
22 Dec 2023, 18:38
Mine this time is going to be:

- Be less grumpy and serious about things and learn to let go
-Tone up and dress more stylish rather than just t-shirts and leggings all the time

Yeah me too, if I was one of the 7 vertically challenged Miners in Snow White (Dwarves aren't PC apparently), I'd want to change from Grumpy to Happy :D

*slight edit to fix typos*
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 31 Dec 2023, 23:03

To get off my lard backside and make exercise part of my routine since that all went out the window since the summer lol

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 01 Jan 2024, 13:11

LilMissLarBear wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 23:03
To get off my lard backside and make exercise part of my routine since that all went out the window since the summer lol

I'm sure you're not that big, and even if you are it doesn't matter, I kinda like bigger ladies :D

Such as Glenda on Coronation St or Terese on Neighbours (can't believe she's 50 3 weeks on Wednesday, she def doesn't look it)

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Post by LilMissLarBear » 01 Jan 2024, 13:38

richallen1972 wrote:
01 Jan 2024, 13:11
LilMissLarBear wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 23:03

I'm sure you're not that big, and even if you are it doesn't matter, I kinda like bigger ladies :D

Such as Glenda on Coronation St or Terese on Neighbours (can't believe she's 50 3 weeks on Wednesday, she def doesn't look it)

meh... i think its just because im short. Its not even about my weight in a way im a about midsize (take about size 14-16 clothes) its just Ive been so lazy the past few months just sitting around and my job doesnt do me many favours either lol. I used to go to the gym 2-3 time a week and walk nearly every day I would like to get back into the habit thats all

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!