Thank You For Attending Brighton Anime & Gaming Con - Photos, Stories & Reactions

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Thank You For Attending Brighton Anime & Gaming Con - Photos, Stories & Reactions

Post by Ferefire » 06 Nov 2023, 19:29

We'd like to thank all of you for attending Brighton Anime & Gaming Con!

We look forward to seeing you all at the next Brighton Anime & Gaming Con on November 9-10 2024! Tickets will go up soon, in the meantime why not check out London Anime & Gaming Con which is happening this 16-18 February - it's our biggest event across the UK over four massive floors. You can get tickets for that now at at this link.

Got any stories, photos or feedback? Put them in this topic :)
---

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 06 Nov 2023, 19:44

As much as I'd love to attend, it'd be logistically impossible to get down to Brighton.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

DarkPhoenixLady
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by DarkPhoenixLady » 06 Nov 2023, 21:04

Con was great, venue was rubbish. Please find a better venue next time.
If you like one of my stories, please leave a comment to say what you liked.
 Harry Potter and the Deep Dream series - The Dream Effect - Harry Potter Simology - Wands and Warframes - Sentient Worm - Ideas, plot bunnies, and snippets - Harry Potter and the Tuath Dé - Ao3 Queen { Potter - Taylor Buffy Star Wars }