Has anyone seen this little girl on YouTube?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 29 Jul 2023, 17:17

Connie Talbot, she's only about 6 and she's got a gorgeous voice, one of those that brings tears to your eyes in a good way, like that slightly older Australian girl Ella Roberts.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 29 Jul 2023, 18:46

I vaguely remember her from Britains Got Talent, but she was featured on it in the early 2000s so this video isn't recent. She'll be in her 20s now I'd imagine.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan