Leeds Anime & Gaming Con Prize Support || Fe

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 16 May 2023, 16:59

This Leeds Anime & Gaming Con this 3- 4th June flexispot_uk will be providing prize support at the event. An E7 desk frame Sliver and any size desktop.

FlexiSpot is a company of experts who will help you enjoy standing while gaming or working. We believe it is easy for everyone to be smarter and healthier. It's never too late to make a change from sitting to standing.

Enter exclusive code AL08 and save 8% off for whole site. It works now until the end of 2023.

Flexispotr.png
Flexispotr.png (2.98 MiB) Viewed 315 times

~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 16 May 2023, 17:09

As much as I'd love to come up, I have most of my June funds tied up in video games and TKD competition entry fees/Train and Taxi fares to the venue and back from Sheffield.

Also, due to back problems which I've had from birth, I actually prefer sitting down to game over standing.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)