Problem with Amazon delivery

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 28 Apr 2023, 16:36

I ordered a white ruffled shirt on Amazon yesterday, according to an email this morning, it was dispatched in the small hours from the Depot at Brightside, yet I've been checking the tracking all day and it still hasn't updated to be "out for delivery" to come today!

I know the Amazon Depot workers are possibly on strike about pay/conditions, could that be the reason?

Well according to the tracking it reached the Sheffield courier 2 hours and 10 minutes ago.

What's the hold up?
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 28 Apr 2023, 17:00

I've just organised a return label for it, I don't think I needed to order one as I think there's one in the cosplay box from before! It hasn't actually come yet as far as I know though.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 28 Apr 2023, 17:52

It's finally out for delivery, due between about 10 minutes ago and 21.30.

Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
United States of America

Post by Beex » 28 Apr 2023, 19:10

I've had them sit in one spot for days. Sometimes the labels get damaged and they can't read them and they need to sort it. Things get sent without being scanned. Junk like that happens.

"You mess with the cat, you get the litter!"

╱|、b
(˚ˎ 。7 e
|、˜〵 e
じしˍ,)ノx

"Beep boop meow!" - Robo-Fortune, Skullgirls

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The goddess Eris pads her chest.- Aqua

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GFX by:Ioreth

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 28 Apr 2023, 19:16

As it happens it's just arrived a bit since