Is there a way to collect Royal Mail parcels without the red letters?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 28 Apr 2023, 09:49

Above.

I am aware of Google/RM website.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 29 Apr 2023, 17:28

I don't think you can collect parcels without the red cards.
I'm pretty sure you can organise for a redelivery on royal mails website and select which day you want.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

djd001
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by djd001 » 10 May 2023, 22:13

I've been plenty of times without the red card, they usually ask for your name address and ID if you know a parcel hasn't been delivered.
But you can organise redelivery as @Teeny said
Once you’ve met someone, you never really forget them. it just takes a while for your memories to return