Is there a way to contact the Odeon Cinema?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 18 Apr 2023, 17:59

I've Googled "lost property" on their website, they said to physically go to the Odeon and ask if my phone's been handed in, yeh right there's 2 chances of that these days, chuff all and none, somebody will nick the phone and flog it for a song on eBay, even though it's registered to me!

I've tried to contact O2 to "blacklist" my phone/report it lost, but as it was after 17.00 when we got back, the online chat's closed! Typical.

I wouldn't mind but the whole reason I go out with support staff is to ensure stuff like this does NOT happen, but they would send a flippin' 19 year old with the attention span of an 18 month old child!

Can anyone help? As mentioned I've used Google to NO avail.

I can't afford to buy a new phone, especially when I'm still about another 2 and half years off paying this one off on a 3 year contract.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 18 Apr 2023, 19:26

I assume you have tried to call the cinema direct?

0333 006 7777
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.