Manchester Anime & Gaming Con - Reactions, Memories & Photos Topic!

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Ferefire
Ensouled Member
Ensouled Member
Great Britain

Post by Ferefire » 17 Apr 2023, 16:20

We'd like to thank all of you for attending Manchester Anime & Gaming Con!

We look forward to seeing you all at the next Manchester Anime & Gaming Con next year on the 6-7 April 2024! Tickets will go up for that in the next week.

We're also happy to reveal that the nearby Liverpool Anime & Gaming Con will also be returning for 2024. It will be on the 3-4 February at the Aintree racecourse. Make sure to check that out now at www.liverpoolanimecon.com

Got any stories, photos or reactions? Put them in this topic :) Thank you All!
---

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 17 Apr 2023, 17:36

As much as I'd love to pop across the Snake to Manchester, we're only allowed to go up to an hour away to comic cons, so ideally within the South Yorkshire region, got 2 coming up next month, Doncaster on the 14th, Elsecar again on the 21st (another Doctor Who themed one, 6th Doc and his assistant this time)
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

50ftNerd
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by 50ftNerd » 17 Apr 2023, 23:13

The 50ft Nerds had a great day on Saturday and a lot of fun performing on the Bread Shed stage. Such a great crowd! Would love to do it again next year

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 24 Apr 2023, 20:45

50ftNerd wrote:
17 Apr 2023, 23:13
The 50ft Nerds had a great day on Saturday and a lot of fun performing on the Bread Shed stage. Such a great crowd! Would love to do it again next year

Would love to have you back! Sorry I couldn't talk to you much on Saturday, but hoping Zack was helpful with you guys! ^_^
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~