Guest announced for Elsecar comic con in May, and it's even better than last year!

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Guest announced for Elsecar comic con in May, and it's even better than last year!

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 22 Mar 2023, 10:18

Nicola "Peri" Bryant from classic Doctor Who, the assistant with the fifth and sixth Doctors, anyone remember Peter Davison's last episode where he regenerated into Colin Baker? (no relation to Tom as far as I know) she was knelt over him with her rather large chest lol.

Even better than the gorgeous Sophie Aldred last year.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 25 Mar 2023, 15:25

And Colin Baker will be there
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)