Scam and art theift and proshipping and fetish.

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

starr
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by starr » 12 Feb 2023, 15:59

Ok so most of you who went to LANG last night should know that theres always a guy selling these jumbo bags with a anime print on the front for £20, So me yesterday who was realy excited to get a bag for that price brought it. I didnt look what was inside becasue i wanted the thrill of unboxing it wth my sister (who got a AOT one) The evening when we got home, we unboxed it togther and I had purchesed a Hatsune Miku one and when i was unboxing it I noticed that mutiple stuff inside the bag were stolen art. Stickers had the creators @ STILL ON THEM. AND! lots of posters were very sexual (Hatsune Miku with very big boobs and a super short skirt basically showing everything off) And alot of the book marks were very slim (the art was unsual and not even proportioned on the book mark right and overall it was just very low quality and not worth the price for such stolen art. Also it included a mouse pad with a women (just like hatsune miku) but i suspected it wasent. I had google imaged the picture and it had appeaerd the so a UTAU of some kind, SO they are selling stuff SCAMMING people and its not even the right characters there getting 

NOW here comes the big part. In my sisters AOT goody bag, it had included sexual images of mikasa and posters of eren x levi which were also very sexual eren was about 16-17 A MINOR and levi was in HIS MID FUCKING 30'S. Im 14 and my sisters 12 and we already understand that, thats fucked up. SELLING PROSHIPPER ART TO MINORS?
i cant imaging the other goody bags.. 

Atleast if your going to sell goody bags make the art offical or atleast CREDIT the artitsts because i know dam well that none of the art in those goody bags are real. And i even google imaged them and they came to facebook account with that pfp, Pins on pinterest and many more.

I had a good time yesterday and seeing that when i came home honestly put me off ALOT. I just cant belive that they continue to make HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of pounds selling these.. images. LOW QUALITY SHIT to people.

Ill link the images below to see what im talking about.

Im honestly desgusted that anime leauge continue to let these people scam and sell their products! DO NOT BUY FORM THEM PLEASE! BUT FROM A PERSON WHO CREATS THEIR OWN ART OR SELLS OFFCIAL STUFF. PLEASE

quick disclaimer: it also included a hatune miku bookmark of her feet out and is basically FETISH.

if you do have any questions or stuff to say to me please feel free to dm on twitter as i am not very ative on forum!! 

Sorry for the bad language i was in a rush
Attachments
levi.jpg
PROSHIPPING
levi.jpg (343.46 KiB) Viewed 645 times
eren.jpg
PROSHIPPING.
eren.jpg (364.75 KiB) Viewed 645 times
wqer.jpg
Stolen art with the @ on it.
wqer.jpg (312.34 KiB) Viewed 645 times
qwert.jpg
Duplicates!
qwert.jpg (406.18 KiB) Viewed 645 times
fgbdedwsfg.jpg
STOLEN ART!
fgbdedwsfg.jpg (322.59 KiB) Viewed 645 times
ewrgtbfvede.jpg
NOT EVEN HATSUNE MIKU ITS "Cangqiong"
ewrgtbfvede.jpg (392.14 KiB) Viewed 645 times
ewfrtgh.jpg
Sexual art (AGAIN)
ewfrtgh.jpg (360.12 KiB) Viewed 645 times
eregtfweqd.jpg
Sexual art.
eregtfweqd.jpg (266.18 KiB) Viewed 645 times

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 13 Feb 2023, 23:19

starr wrote:
12 Feb 2023, 15:59
Ok so most of you who went to LANG last night should know that theres always a guy selling these jumbo bags with a anime print on the front for £20, So me yesterday who was realy excited to get a bag for that price brought it. I didnt look what was inside becasue i wanted the thrill of unboxing it wth my sister (who got a AOT one) The evening when we got home, we unboxed it togther and I had purchesed a Hatsune Miku one and when i was unboxing it I noticed that mutiple stuff inside the bag were stolen art. Stickers had the creators @ STILL ON THEM. AND! lots of posters were very sexual (Hatsune Miku with very big boobs and a super short skirt basically showing everything off) And alot of the book marks were very slim (the art was unsual and not even proportioned on the book mark right and overall it was just very low quality and not worth the price for such stolen art. Also it included a mouse pad with a women (just like hatsune miku) but i suspected it wasent. I had google imaged the picture and it had appeaerd the so a UTAU of some kind, SO they are selling stuff SCAMMING people and its not even the right characters there getting

NOW here comes the big part. In my sisters AOT goody bag, it had included sexual images of mikasa and posters of eren x levi which were also very sexual eren was about 16-17 A MINOR and levi was in HIS MID FUCKING 30'S. Im 14 and my sisters 12 and we already understand that, thats fucked up. SELLING PROSHIPPER ART TO MINORS?
i cant imaging the other goody bags..

Atleast if your going to sell goody bags make the art offical or atleast CREDIT the artitsts because i know dam well that none of the art in those goody bags are real. And i even google imaged them and they came to facebook account with that pfp, Pins on pinterest and many more.

I had a good time yesterday and seeing that when i came home honestly put me off ALOT. I just cant belive that they continue to make HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of pounds selling these.. images. LOW QUALITY SHIT to people.

Ill link the images below to see what im talking about.

Im honestly desgusted that anime leauge continue to let these people scam and sell their products! DO NOT BUY FORM THEM PLEASE! BUT FROM A PERSON WHO CREATS THEIR OWN ART OR SELLS OFFCIAL STUFF. PLEASE

quick disclaimer: it also included a hatune miku bookmark of her feet out and is basically FETISH.

if you do have any questions or stuff to say to me please feel free to dm on twitter as i am not very ative on forum!!

Sorry for the bad language i was in a rush

Hi there! Do you remeber excatly where the stall was as this is not what we want our exhibitors to be selling and this is part of our Terms & Conditions when they sign up to be apart of the event, so they are breaking our rules.

Sadly we can't go around every dealer and check their stock, however I don't want this to be an issue this year when we have said multiple times not to do this. Was this on the top floor or bottom floor and where specifically as I can then track them down.

I totally understand the shipping of Levi and Eren and they shouldn't be selling other peoples artwork without permisson.
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 13 Feb 2023, 23:55

If you still have the bags the goods came in, that might give us a clue.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Gapchenko
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Gapchenko » 15 Feb 2023, 17:06

I think I know the one the OP was talking about. They had a massive table full of these mystery bags. They were on the same floor as the second stage and you could see their table through the window when queuing to go in. I got one from them too, on Friday they were £10 per bag, and mine had similar items, mousepad, bookmarks and stickers etc. to be fair at £10 I thought it was quite good but wouldn’t have paid £20. I didn’t really think anything of the artists names on the prints, just assumed they were used with permission. I have my bag still and can send a picture if it helps

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 23 Feb 2023, 00:05

Gapchenko wrote:
15 Feb 2023, 17:06
I think I know the one the OP was talking about. They had a massive table full of these mystery bags. They were on the same floor as the second stage and you could see their table through the window when queuing to go in. I got one from them too, on Friday they were £10 per bag, and mine had similar items, mousepad, bookmarks and stickers etc. to be fair at £10 I thought it was quite good but wouldn’t have paid £20. I didn’t really think anything of the artists names on the prints, just assumed they were used with permission. I have my bag still and can send a picture if it helps

Sorry just seen this! If you could because I know quite a few traders who do mystery bags who are on the same floor as second stage. So I have two people in mind I need to yell at, but just want to make sure it is the right one I'm telling off :)

Gapchenko
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Gapchenko » 25 Feb 2023, 17:11

Hi, that’s ok, here’s the pictures. I’ve included the contents of the bag just to make sure it’s the same kind of stuff as the OP got.
Attachments
6C94CD8E-94DE-4A2E-933A-FA94CBC2F69F.jpeg
The bag
6C94CD8E-94DE-4A2E-933A-FA94CBC2F69F.jpeg (3.91 MiB) Viewed 482 times

Gapchenko
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Gapchenko » 25 Feb 2023, 17:16

Hi, that’s ok, here’s the pictures. I’ve included the contents of the bag just to make sure it’s the same kind of stuff as the OP got.
Attachments
F70E49D8-EAD0-42D9-BE4A-6206866D7E54.jpeg
The bag
F70E49D8-EAD0-42D9-BE4A-6206866D7E54.jpeg (4.27 MiB) Viewed 481 times

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 25 Feb 2023, 20:44

Gapchenko wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 17:11

Thank you :) I believe I know which exhibitor is is :) Ngl I like that Black butler Clipboard!

I will speak to them and investigate their stock at manchester, but deffo informing them about the content in the mystery bags as I have always said if I have problems with mystery bags again they will be banned and then every dealer is affected then

Gapchenko
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Gapchenko » 26 Feb 2023, 18:08

LikkleMel wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 20:44
Gapchenko wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 17:11

Thank you :) I believe I know which exhibitor is is :) Ngl I like that Black butler Clipboard!

I will speak to them and investigate their stock at manchester, but deffo informing them about the content in the mystery bags as I have always said if I have problems with mystery bags again they will be banned and then every dealer is affected then

That’s ok :) to be fair I wasn’t disappointed with anything in the bag, except maybe the bookmarks as they clearly were cropped and stretched just to fit, but other than that for a £10 I was happy. Just a shame if it is all artwork taken without the artist’s consent.
I bet mystery bags are a bit of a recurring headache, they're so hard to police

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 12 Mar 2023, 10:20

They're quite good those.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)