Suggetions & Requests for Anime & Gaming Events

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 09 Jan 2023, 17:44

We would be super greatful if you could fill out feedback and suggestions form for the anime/gaming events this year.

We want to improve the events, however we can't do this alone. We need to know what you are looking for when attending events. We will try and take each suggestion on board, but we can't have the events without you, The Community! The form is also anonymous, we don't need your name or anything 🙂

You can fill out the form here - https://forms.gle/6Kho2zF7UrAFES5AA
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 09 Jan 2023, 17:52

Filled in the form, my responses are between me and the form though ;)

Although they could make the events longer, and do the talent show contest slightly earlier so there's more time for it.

Also, I hate to be picky but the winning act's the same every time, young ladies in Japanese school girl outfits dancing, they're good yeah but give others a chance.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)