Movie - Renfield trailer

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Movie - Renfield trailer

Post by Ojisama » 06 Jan 2023, 16:33

This Horror Action Comedy is due for release April 14

The trailer provides the first look at Nicholas Hoult as Dracula's henchman and Nicolas Cage's take on the iconic vampire character.

The plot revolves around Hoult's Renfield as he grows tired of being Dracula's henchman and wants to get out of the toxic relationship. It is a fresh take on the well-known Universal character who is typically portrayed as a devoted follower of Dracula. Renfield is equipped with a variety of powers whenever he eats spiders or other bugs.

Source - ScreenRant
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Movie - Renfield trailer

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 06 Jan 2023, 16:42

It might be good, but does anyone remember Peter McNicol as Renfield in Dracula: Dead and loving it? Starring the late Leslie Nielsen as Dracula? It was a comedy retelling of the original Dracula story.

Also, I can't remember his name but there was this other bloke who played the role well in "Young Dracula", a CBBC series that started a few years back.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)