NHS in crisis!

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

NHS in crisis!

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 03 Jan 2023, 13:10

Above.

It was reported on the 10 PM news last night that the NHS is in crisis and they're urging the Sunak bloke to declare a National Emergency! I'm trying at the moment to get an URGENT appointment up at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital to sort my hearing aids out, that and rescheduling the Cochlear implant appointment that had to get cancelled last week due to me being ill with a chest infection.

Has anyone else had problems?!

Mum's rung up again earlier, no appointments till the 23rd! This is NOT acceptable, I simply CANNOT function without my hearing aid, more to the point, if I don't go back to the Flat till the week commencing the 23rd, social services will have Kittens, as will the Housing Association.

I've emailed the keyworker, but predictably he's on annual leave till next week! Does that man ever do any work?!

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)