If I wanted to make a formal complaint about SYHA, who do I complain to?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

If I wanted to make a formal complaint about SYHA, who do I complain to?

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 17 Dec 2022, 09:02

Above.

South Yorkshire Housing Association, my Landlords, were supposed to attend the Flat yesterday to fix a broken boiler, we waited in all day for it despite ringing up first thing (around 9.30 AM) to report it, and they said they marked it as URGENT, it got to 18.00, nobody's been at all.

I'm sure they said they'd mark it urgent just to shut me up and get me off the line as I was getting rather cross, is it just me or is the Housing staffed by morons who do not understand local accents?

As you can probably tell, I'm more than a bit miffed at this, and need to ring somebody up next week to make a complaint.

Who do I complain to though? If I ring them directly, I guarantee they won't do anything.

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)