Have you ever been friendzoned?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Vypernk
Standard Member
Brazil

Achievements

Post by Vypernk » 11 Nov 2022, 00:50

, I was chilling, drinking beer, listening to my playlist... then "FRIENDZONED" by s3rl, popped.

It was funny because i've began thinking about it, if and how, many times i've been friendzoned.

I've been friendzone'd twice, as far as I'm aware:

Once during school. I had a crush on a girl who, at the time, was one of the few that enjoyed Anime/Manga, enjoyed similar music genres, etc. And then I guess once during highschool.
It was kinda shitty, but then again, I was just a stupid kid.

.... but the funny thing is, once I "grew up" ( If I even can say that, lmfao!), *I* was the one who began friendzoning some "friends" during college.

Life is a trip.

Share your experiences if your wish.

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 11 Nov 2022, 13:55

Way back in the late 80s I was friend zoned by my ex, could've been more but I didn't get on with her Brother.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Shounen-Recycled
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Shounen-Recycled » 13 Nov 2022, 19:59

I’ve been friendzoned and I’ve friendzoned. Still friends with them though, for many years as well. I’m sure I would of lost these friendships if we had got intimate, as we all know how awkward it gets after a break up.
ImageCHEESY PASTA....LETS GO

Vypernk
Standard Member
Brazil

Achievements

Post by Vypernk » 20 Nov 2022, 02:29

Shounen-Recycled wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 19:59
I’ve been friendzoned and I’ve friendzoned. Still friends with them though, for many years as well. I’m sure I would of lost these friendships if we had got intimate, as we all know how awkward it gets after a break up.

Right ?!

I think the same way .... sort of. Regarding some relationships I had. For example, last time I went out with someone who was more, sort of, a friend... we had a late night thing...
In the end, after some stuff, we split up.. as in, a complete rupture. Which is one of the reasons why I'm, somewhat, aware of people... and then my family and friends bug me about dating, etc. Lmao

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 20 Nov 2022, 21:39

I'm constantly in the friendzone, and it sucks

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 13 Jan 2023, 16:30

Yeah being friend zoned sucks, I'm mid to late 40s and I've never had a serious relationship with a human female... Sad innit?
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

TrashM
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by TrashM » 13 Jan 2023, 18:59

I'm aromantic, so no
"Do not store up for yourselvs treasures on Earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where theives break in and steal".

Matthew 6:19