Amazon Prime Early Access Sale, but is it in the UK as well?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 26 Sep 2022, 22:24

Prime members will have 48 hours to shop Amazon’s massive sale. According to the retailer, the Prime Early Access Sale will provide Prime subscribers with early access to popular holiday deals. In other words… Black Friday is coming early this year for Amazon Prime members!

Prime Early Access Sale takes place on October 11 through October 12.

In addition to the deals that will be available on October 11-12, Amazon is offering tons of special “early access” deals starting today. These discounts are intended to offer a small taste of what Prime members can expect during the big sale next month.

Not a Prime Member?

No problem. Sign up for the free 30 day trial, and you can shop the sale to your hearts content. Just remember to cancel the subscription when you've done.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 27 Sep 2022, 10:28

I've had Prime for years, only thing is the 1 day deliveries don't always work but other than that it's pretty cool.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)