Disney Reveal Upcoming Movies

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 26 Sep 2022, 22:15

Disney has unveiled their new projects at the 2022 D23 Convention, and fans are in over their heads for the new project that is coming up. 
 Some of the new productions that are coming are:
  • Inside Out 2: the sequel to the hit movie about emotions is coming, and it will focus on teenagers and their struggles.
  • Peter And Wendy: a new take on the classic Peter Pan tale
  • Mufasa: a prequel to how the great Lion King became the king, and it is sure to be a hit for die-hard fans everywhere.
  • Snow White: this will be a new live-action showing of the oldest Disney film.
  • Elementals: a Pixar film that tells the tale of two unlikely friends: fire and ice.
  • Wish: a new film by Pixar that is sure to please everyone, and it tells the tale of the star we have all been hoping for.
  • ELIO: a story of a young boy who accidentally gets beamed into space and is welcomed by aliens who see him as a friend.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 27 Sep 2022, 19:50

I'm sure that live action Snow White will end up being crap, the original was a classic, I still cry at the end bit where the "vertically challenged Miners" think she's dead! But the "Woke" community will ruin it by forcing it to be called "Snow White and the 7 vertically challenged Miners" because apparently "Dwarves" aren't PC.

People are already going barmy about the main character in the new Little Mermaid remake being played by a black person! I officially give up.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 28 Sep 2022, 10:06

If James "Darth Vader" Earl Jones isn't doing the voice of Mufasa, the movie is doomed to suck IMO, and will be panned by die-hard fans of the original movies.
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" (Michael Palin in Monty Python's "Life of Brian")
"I am speaking UK English in a Sheffield accent!" (Me most of the time I'm on the landline or mobile)

Rich-Allen1976
Dark Blue Member
Dark Blue Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Rich-Allen1976 » 29 Sep 2022, 16:23

According to a post I read on Facebook earlier, the lead in the upcoming Snow White remake's to be played by a black actress, predictably the right have gone barmy, I personally couldn't give any less of a toss whether the actress is black, white or a flippin' elephant, the movie was doomed to end up being rubbish regardless.