Halo TV Series

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

King Jackman
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Halo TV Series

Post by King Jackman » 28 Jun 2022, 09:27

Has anyone seen or been watching Halo yet?

I am hooked on it now.

Felt the first couple of episodes was mixed but It had to lay the foundations so it is forgivable. Getting to learn about the characters and relationships can be tedious but I think that isn't helped due to the fact it is based in the year 2552. I think my understanding is helped by the fact I loved the games but Its definitely worth a watch. 

I've seen some reviews being critical of the first episode but with such a complex story, It can be slow to start. Once it gets going though, Its brilliant.

I think a lot of GREAT series can have a slow first series due to having to set the back story. Following the first few episodes (season), they always take off because they back story is mainly set and I can see this will be the same. 

Definitely worth a watch!!!!!

If you have Amazon Prime, you can get a weeks free trial to Paramount+ so you can watch the first 3 episodes. New episode each Wednesday.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Halo TV Series

Post by Ojisama » 10 Dec 2023, 23:24

According to Inverse.com, With Season 2 on the way, Paramount have released all of Season 1 free-to-watch on Youtube, Pluto TV, The Roku Channel and Freevee.

Well, I can't find it on Youtube at the moment. I'll check again tomorrow.

Here is the Season 2 trailer.

To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Halo TV Series

Post by Ojisama » 11 Dec 2023, 14:48

I'm now wondering if this is just a USA thing, as I can't find it on any of services listed above. Can any of our American members confirm?
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.