Did the Dawn Radicals clan nation ever regroup?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

keimanzero
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by keimanzero » 09 May 2022, 04:19

💀 I used to be a member of the clan nation Dawn Radicals many years ago. In fact they actually saved my life at a time when I was ready to end it all. It was great having friends that cared re me. I mean, they REALLY cared re me and then one day I received an eMail that they were disbanding the clan and I was devastated.

I tried to form my own clan nation but I could not find 12 folks to join and could not drum up any support so I opened several groups at the now defunct Yahoogroups forums. If anyone would be interested in joining a reborn Dawners clan nation, please let me know. I now have a kitty companion I adopted less than a fortnight ago. Her name is Plum but I call her Plummy. She is a 5 years young black and tortoiseshell kitty who is very quiet and adorable. I lost my brother Bobby two years ago this month to cancer and all the rest of my family live far away and never bother w/ this shut-in loner. I have very few friends but tonight I just made a new one here at ANML. I thank Google for wanting to be my friend. I have so very few true  :x_x: friends anymore. Please forgive me for this very long delay in posting at ANML but just because I am retired since 2008 does not mean I no longer work. I do online surveys almost 24-7 just to augment the little I get from the SS and a tiny pension. In 2 mos I will be 73 yrs young but I still feel like 15. I would like to show you a pix of Plummy but ANML no longer allows me to do this unless I use a URL which I don't know how to do. I am used to simply opening my pix files and then posting directly online but I can't do it that way here anymore.  Hope you had a nice Mother's Day. I lost my Mama 18 June 2010. 
Sayonara for now and see ya soon. Kami bless you all and ja mata. Keep your stick on the ice and toodles tomodachis all- K&K

Ojisama
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Ojisama » 09 May 2022, 22:30

@keimanzero I take my hat off to you. I believed that I was possibly the oldest person active on these forums, and I am so pleased to hear that I am not some sort of aberration. You give me hope that I will be enjoying anime and talking to like minded folk, for many years to come.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with your question about the Dawn Radicals as they were long before my time, having only become an active member 6 months ago.

Still, If you keep active I'm sure that there will be many here who will reach out and welcome you back.
To those just starting on the journey of life I say...
Bang your own drum. Walk your own path. Live wildly. Love fiercely. 
As you near the end, look back with no regrets.

keimanzero
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by keimanzero » 10 May 2022, 15:06

🐺Welcome to ANML my friend. You may have heard of me online before and just did not know it. Variously I am known as the Keiman of Anime, keiman and kei, Story Teller Guy, The Boss, keiman0, keimanzero just to name a few and I write as keiman and kei (fanfiction.net/anime/dirtypair) and as Story Teller Guy (novel.com) and BION I just posted my latest fanfiction chapter for my current MS ff tale Return Visit. Nice to know that I am far from being the only er more mature shall we say person here at ANML and other online groups.  If you like here is Return Visit thus far. Hope ya like it.- Jack/keimanzero  I reside in Campbelltown between Palmyra and Hershey PA the latter being better known as Chocolatetown USA. In fact Hershey Park is only 8 miles away from my home.  Image

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13717597/4/Return-Visit

Sayonara for now and see ya soon. Kami bless you all and ja mata. Keep your stick on the ice and toodles tomodachis all- K&K

Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
United States of America

Post by Beex » 10 May 2022, 22:48

Does it smell like chocolate there, always?

"You mess with the cat, you get the litter!"

╱|、b
(˚ˎ 。7 e
|、˜〵 e
じしˍ,)ノx

"Beep boop meow!" - Robo-Fortune, Skullgirls

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The goddess Eris pads her chest.- Aqua

GFX by:Ioreth

keimanzero
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by keimanzero » 11 May 2022, 05:08

I don't get your drift, Beex? Smell like chocolate there always?  ❓

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 11 May 2022, 06:47

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
United States of America

Post by Beex » 11 May 2022, 12:49

keimanzero wrote:
11 May 2022, 05:08
I don't get your drift, Beex? Smell like chocolate there always? ❓

Since you live near Hershey, PA, does it always smell like chocolate in your town?

╱|、b
(˚ˎ 。7 e
|、˜〵 e
じしˍ,)ノx

keimanzero
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by keimanzero » 11 May 2022, 13:01

😃Now I understand and the answer is no. I have friends who live in Hershey very close to the factory where the goodies are made but even that close she smells no chocolate at all. As I said I live 5 minutes away by car but I don't drive and it's a long uphill walk which walk I have never managed to finish. In 2013 on my birthday of 8 July (I will be 73 in two more months) it was 115 F in the shade, not even a breeze and a long walk to Hershey which I had to make to get my brother's meds from a drug store in Hershey because the local drug store did not have the meds he needed. To make a long story short, I passed out thrice before my brother and his GF finally drove up and found me. A sad tale to recall because two years ago this month I lost that brother to cancer. My remaining brother lives very far away. In fact he lives just a block away from the big old farmhouse where I grew up in the 1950's. 

Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
United States of America

Post by Beex » 11 May 2022, 18:01

Well I wasn't aware my question would bring up so much. Sorry to hear about your brother.

╱|、b
(˚ˎ 。7 e
|、˜〵 e
じしˍ,)ノx