AL Birthday Week - CHAT PARTY POSTPONED TO ANOTHER WEEKEND

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

PurgatoryGirl
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PurgatoryGirl » 19 May 2022, 20:23

Thanks everyone! I can never get a complete break. A bug exterminator is supposed to be coming and he still hasn't come yet. I have to show him around the exterior of our house.

When I am cleaning our front and back yard and dumping our trash and recycling, I. constantly have to play Whack-A-Spider.

Our neighbor in the house behind us is too much of a cheapskate to cut down his trees. Every time it rains or snows, his tree branches fall on our garage, roof, and yard. So I have to keep cleaning up behind him and killing bugs.

keimanzero
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by keimanzero » 23 Feb 2023, 19:00

:smoke: Happy Birthday to us at AL! Sorry but I have been so busy of late and I am still feeling the shock of losing my brother Bobby in May of 2020. I do hope to check out some of the festivities this weekend if possible but as I said very busy these days and whoever says that being retired gives you lots of time is full of it, man! I was force retired at age 59 in 2008 and had to opt in for my SS and pension way too early and now I struggle to make ends meet. I do online surveys now to eke out a meagre living. OK back to the old grindstone and again many happy returns for good old AL!- The Keiman of Campbelltown PA in the USA  :smoke: BTW I now have a kitty companion and confidante named Plummy who will be 7 in July when I turn 74 years young! Sorry but AL is not allowing me to post pixes. Plummy is a black and tortoiseshell kitty a female. 
Sayonara for now and see ya soon. Kami bless you all and ja mata. Keep your stick on the ice and toodles tomodachis all- K&K