Forum account confusion

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Dynasty Heroes
Great Britain

Achievements

Forum account confusion

Post by Dynasty Heroes » 12 Jul 2021, 20:46

So I havent been on my account in a while but I noticed all the info on my account is gone, I notice that there is something called animeleague archive which does have all my info on has something happened while i've been away and all accounts were wiped or something?

Another thing i've tried logging in to my animeleague account to purchase tickets for the next London con but it won't recognise my details despite them being correct?

Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
United States of America

Forum account confusion

Post by Beex » 13 Jul 2021, 12:52

This is a new site. The archive site is the old site. The members and log in info were all transfered over so coming here is the same as before. But we had to redo our profiles and friend lists and such.

"You mess with the cat, you get the litter!"

╱|、b
(˚ˎ 。7 e
|、˜〵 e
じしˍ,)ノx

"Beep boop meow!" - Robo-Fortune, Skullgirls

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The goddess Eris pads her chest.- Aqua

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GFX by:Ioreth

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Forum account confusion

Post by Nethack » 13 Jul 2021, 14:50

Dynasty Heroes wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 20:46
So I havent been on my account in a while but I noticed all the info on my account is gone, I notice that there is something called animeleague archive which does have all my info on has something happened while i've been away and all accounts were wiped or something?

Another thing i've tried logging in to my animeleague account to purchase tickets for the next London con but it won't recognise my details despite them being correct?

yes there was a transfer of information to the new server. Then were was an accident and we are unsure of how much information was lost. To purchase tickets to the Anime League events and conventions you would need to go to AnimeLeague.com

Im sorry that your information was lost, was there something in particular that you were looking for? Maybe I can help find it.

Dynasty Heroes
Great Britain

Achievements

Forum account confusion

Post by Dynasty Heroes » 15 Jul 2021, 22:00

I've tried purchasing tickets through AnimeLeague.com and also the app but it just doesn't accept my details for logging in with my AL Forum Account?

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Forum account confusion

Post by Nethack » 16 Jul 2021, 16:27

hmmmmm

@LikkleMel, @RedHat, @Ferefire

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Forum account confusion

Post by LikkleMel » 22 Jul 2021, 19:02

If you are trying to buy tickets try www.londonanimecon.com :)

Yeh there website was updated last year so your forum account would've been wiped but we still have your details. The app is still a working process
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Nethack
Hacked Member
Hacked Member
United States of America

Forum account confusion

Post by Nethack » 22 Jul 2021, 19:05

LikkleMel wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 19:02
If you are trying to buy tickets try www.londonanimecon.com :)

Yeh there website was updated last year so your forum account would've been wiped but we still have your details. The app is still a working process

thaaaaaanks