[London Anime and Gaming Con] Any Touhou Fans?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

RemiliaRose
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by RemiliaRose » 05 Jun 2021, 14:58

Hi there! I'm really sorry if this is not the appropriate space to post this, I wasn't sure where was. Please delete if this is irrelevant. Anyhow, I want to attend LAGC this July but I don't know anyone who will be attending--or anyone who I could possibly meet in person at all (rip), and I wanted to ask if there are any Touhou fans who will maybe hang out with me? The Touhou games are my favourite thing in the world. I have a Cirno cosplay and a Tewi cosplay. If anyone else is cosplaying together, do let's take pictures together! Also this might be a long shot but as I cosplay Tewi, I'd love to find someone dressed as Reisen. :haha: I'm planning on going for both the Saturday and Sunday. This sounds really stupid but for many years since I was younger (I'm 18 now) I've wished for someone who likes Touhou to hang out with hehe :3

RemiliaRose
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by RemiliaRose » 05 Jun 2021, 14:59

Sorry I tried to attach this to the original post :3

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 05 Jun 2021, 22:56

Well I know of at least two people that are into Touhou. Myself and @gracemellody. Are you playing the new RPG game, Touhou:Lost Word? It pretty cool and worth a play if your into Touhou. I started to collect Touhou figurines a little while ago and have Reimu

but the guy I usually buy my figurines from hasn’t had any more Touhou ones for a while

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 07 Jun 2021, 18:13

RemiliaRose wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 14:58
Hi there! I'm really sorry if this is not the appropriate space to post this, I wasn't sure where was. Please delete if this is irrelevant. Anyhow, I want to attend LAGC this July but I don't know anyone who will be attending--or anyone who I could possibly meet in person at all (rip), and I wanted to ask if there are any Touhou fans who will maybe hang out with me? The Touhou games are my favourite thing in the world. I have a Cirno cosplay and a Tewi cosplay. If anyone else is cosplaying together, do let's take pictures together! Also this might be a long shot but as I cosplay Tewi, I'd love to find someone dressed as Reisen. :haha: I'm planning on going for both the Saturday and Sunday. This sounds really stupid but for many years since I was younger (I'm 18 now) I've wished for someone who likes Touhou to hang out with hehe :3
I won't be cosplaying this year I don't think but I am actually considering doing a Reisen cosplay~ I love my moon rabbit!!
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 07 Jun 2021, 18:13

Elgood81 wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 22:56
Well I know of at least two people that are into Touhou. Myself and @gracemellody. Are you playing the new RPG game, Touhou:Lost Word? It pretty cool and worth a play if your into Touhou. I started to collect Touhou figurines a little while ago and have Reimu

but the guy I usually buy my figurines from hasn’t had any more Touhou ones for a while

I looooove this!
@MelodiqueArt

melanch0lic
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by melanch0lic » 08 Jun 2021, 13:40

I'm a huge touhou fan, I've played a lot of the games but my favourite part of touhou is the music hence why I've got so many CDs etc :3 pm me some time if you want to!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 17 Jul 2021, 22:51

Yatta!!! My figurine "dealer" had some touhou ones to bid on. Of the three that he had, i managed to win two of them
so i got Cirno

and Youmu Konpaku

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 03 Aug 2021, 22:07

WAIT WERE YOU THE CIRNO COSPLAYER I COMPLIMENTED?
@MelodiqueArt

ScarletMarisa375
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by ScarletMarisa375 » 06 Oct 2023, 12:43

I wasn't at the London one, But I am a Touhou fan
I'm Super ScarletMarisa375