Birthdays?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

ChaoticKitty
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by ChaoticKitty » 04 Dec 2020, 11:34

Hey everyone! It's my birthday on Sunday, not got much planned for it. I'll be 23! Any ideas as to what I could do?

animemanicfan
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by animemanicfan » 04 Dec 2020, 11:43

@ChaoticKitty You could do a virtual birthday party either in zoom or Skype or any of the many other tools, create a playlist to share, you can then with the people who,have joined you to have drinking games, a dress up competition such as who can put together the worst looking clothes, drawing challenge, charades, and general conversations with everyone
(Anime is life)
---------------------------------------------------------------

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Birthdays?

Post by LilMissLarBear » 04 Dec 2020, 19:55

Yeah you could get a group of friends together for a zoom call with some drink :P play some party games with them. Depends if you are working that day too, there could be loads you can do :)

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Birthdays?

Post by Emotive » 04 Dec 2020, 20:22

Maybe a watch party. Streaming games and giving an invite to ALers? ^^

LilMissLarBear
Violet Member
Violet Member
Great Britain

Birthdays?

Post by LilMissLarBear » 04 Dec 2020, 20:29

#inviteustoyourstreamparty XD

Lauren
VG mod
DM me if you have any questions!

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Birthdays?

Post by LikkleMel » 04 Dec 2020, 20:50

ohhh stream birthday party :O I wanna play games hehe
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by lambda-sky » 05 Dec 2020, 09:24

Eat an entire chocolate cake alone and get depressed about being another year closer to death. :)

ChaoticKitty
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by ChaoticKitty » 05 Dec 2020, 22:30

lambda-sky wrote:
05 Dec 2020, 09:24
Eat an entire chocolate cake alone and get depressed about being another year closer to death. :)

Haha sounds like a plan!

ChaoticKitty
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by ChaoticKitty » 05 Dec 2020, 22:32

Android Spirit wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 20:22
Maybe a watch party. Streaming games and giving an invite to ALers? ^^
I would stream but I'm so used to getting dressed up and going out with my close friends, so might spend the day outside then maybe later I could stream? Not sure

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Birthdays?

Post by Emotive » 05 Dec 2020, 23:51

It's your birthday, a day for you to do anything you want imo. :D Just try to have fun and do what you feel up to doing. ^^ Mine for example aren't really like super big events or anything, it's just the parents and me when we celebrate so it's a small thing. But small celebrations can be fun too is the point. :3

ChaoticKitty
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by ChaoticKitty » 06 Dec 2020, 10:56

Android Spirit wrote:
05 Dec 2020, 23:51
It's your birthday, a day for you to do anything you want imo. :D Just try to have fun and do what you feel up to doing. ^^ Mine for example aren't really like super big events or anything, it's just the parents and me when we celebrate so it's a small thing. But small celebrations can be fun too is the point. :3

Yes this year is more on the smaller side due to the situation the world is in! Can't be helped and it will still be a good day, just got to make the most of it :3

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Birthdays?

Post by Emotive » 06 Dec 2020, 11:28

ChaoticKitty wrote:
06 Dec 2020, 10:56
Android Spirit wrote:

Yes this year is more on the smaller side due to the situation the world is in! Can't be helped and it will still be a good day, just got to make the most of it :3
I hope you can. ^^ Sometimes it might be hard to do if you let things get to you or overthink things. Or just have absolutely no control over your emotions like I seem to lack almost entirely. lol But still, as long as you're happy on the one day of the year where you should be able to just kick back and sleep if that's really what you feel like doing. If there was ever a birthright, it seems like a birthday would be one. I mean, that might actually sound kind of cheesy. :sweatdrop: But it should be a day you get pass the day how you want, no matter what that may be. :nod: :dance:

Also, happy birthday again~ *BEARHUGZ* :3

animemanicfan
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by animemanicfan » 06 Dec 2020, 14:47

(Anime is life)
---------------------------------------------------------------

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Birthdays?

Post by LikkleMel » 06 Dec 2020, 17:06

Happy Birthday ^_^
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

ChaoticKitty
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by ChaoticKitty » 06 Dec 2020, 19:44

Android Spirit wrote:
06 Dec 2020, 11:28
ChaoticKitty wrote:
06 Dec 2020, 10:56
Android Spirit wrote:

I hope you can. ^^ Sometimes it might be hard to do if you let things get to you or overthink things. Or just have absolutely no control over your emotions like I seem to lack almost entirely. lol But still, as long as you're happy on the one day of the year where you should be able to just kick back and sleep if that's really what you feel like doing. If there was ever a birthright, it seems like a birthday would be one. I mean, that might actually sound kind of cheesy. :sweatdrop: But it should be a day you get pass the day how you want, no matter what that may be. :nod: :dance:

Also, happy birthday again~ *BEARHUGZ* :3
Thank you! :lol: I completely agree because its your birthday you should get to do whatever you feel up to doing. I actually managed to go somewhere for food now on the way home for the night so might play games have a few alcoholic drinks and eat some treats. I'm actually off work tomorrow which I thought I was in which is a bonus haha.