Birthdays?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

ChaoticKitty
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by ChaoticKitty » 06 Dec 2020, 19:44

LikkleDrummerGirl wrote:
06 Dec 2020, 17:06
Happy Birthday ^_^
Thanks Mel! ^^

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Birthdays?

Post by Emotive » 06 Dec 2020, 20:19

ChaoticKitty wrote:
06 Dec 2020, 19:44
Android Spirit wrote:
06 Dec 2020, 11:28
ChaoticKitty wrote:
06 Dec 2020, 10:56

Yes this year is more on the smaller side due to the situation the world is in! Can't be helped and it will still be a good day, just got to make the most of it :3
I hope you can. ^^ Sometimes it might be hard to do if you let things get to you or overthink things. Or just have absolutely no control over your emotions like I seem to lack almost entirely. lol But still, as long as you're happy on the one day of the year where you should be able to just kick back and sleep if that's really what you feel like doing. If there was ever a birthright, it seems like a birthday would be one. I mean, that might actually sound kind of cheesy. :sweatdrop: But it should be a day you get pass the day how you want, no matter what that may be. :nod: :dance:

Also, happy birthday again~ *BEARHUGZ* :3
Thank you! :lol: I completely agree because its your birthday you should get to do whatever you feel up to doing. I actually managed to go somewhere for food now on the way home for the night so might play games have a few alcoholic drinks and eat some treats. I'm actually off work tomorrow which I thought I was in which is a bonus haha.
Oh nice!! You can stay up late! :D Always a plus on a birthday. lol What kind of food did you get? :dance:

ChaoticKitty
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by ChaoticKitty » 07 Dec 2020, 01:02

I went to a steak place where you have a hot plate on the table it was really good! Definitely would go back and the prices were good for all you can eat ^. ^

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Birthdays?

Post by Emotive » 07 Dec 2020, 02:54

Steak sounds so good~ :D Would've loved to have been able to joined you. lol Want the other half of my Subway sandwich? :3 It's rare I ever save any of it. lol Chips helped fill me up before I got to it. XD I could mail it to you as a present since I can't get you anything. :3

Really do wish I could send something though. >< One of the bad parts of not being able to work. :worry:

ChaoticKitty
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by ChaoticKitty » 07 Dec 2020, 23:38

Android Spirit wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 02:54
Steak sounds so good~ :D Would've loved to have been able to joined you. lol Want the other half of my Subway sandwich? :3 It's rare I ever save any of it. lol Chips helped fill me up before I got to it. XD I could mail it to you as a present since I can't get you anything. :3

Really do wish I could send something though. >< One of the bad parts of not being able to work. :worry:
Aww Subway sandwich! I used to work at Subway believe it or not xD used to get free subs and cookies. It was an alright place to work aswell. Haha that would've been fun if you joined. Was a nice place to go for my birthday!

Lots of people are out of work at the minute. Look how many have been made redundant!! It's shocking :sweatdrop:

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Birthdays?

Post by LikkleMel » 07 Dec 2020, 23:40

Did you get any cool presents or was it mainly having fun on the day :)
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Birthdays?

Post by Emotive » 08 Dec 2020, 00:17

You get a free sub and cookie if you work there? Kewl!! Makes me wish I could work. lol I would've loved to have been able to be there. :) Did they sing you happy birthday? X3

It really is shocking though. Although some jobs have hired back some people (I'm assuming with online positions), there's still a lot out of work in a staggering number. /:

ChaoticKitty
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by ChaoticKitty » 15 Dec 2020, 17:46

Emotive Spirit wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 00:17
You get a free sub and cookie if you work there? Kewl!! Makes me wish I could work. lol I would've loved to have been able to be there. :) Did they sing you happy birthday? X3

It really is shocking though. Although some jobs have hired back some people (I'm assuming with online positions), there's still a lot out of work in a staggering number. /:

I used to work there but not anymore! Didn't go to work on my birthday either, had a birthday cookie with cherry bakewells inside from Millie's Cookies. I got surprised with my grans presents but still couldn't get the ones from my mum as she doesn't live near me. But hopefully she is coming down to mine on the 17th at least we can exchange Christmas presents aswell!

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Birthdays?

Post by Emotive » 16 Dec 2020, 00:15

No work on birthdays is how it should be. lol It should be an employee's holiday that they have the option to take off, but maybe that's too idealistic and impractical to think. ^^; Makes me want Subway again. lol Wish they weren't so far away. D:

ChaoticKitty
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by ChaoticKitty » 17 Dec 2020, 19:46

We have subway eveeywhere near me! My mum and granny came today to exchange presents :jpop: :dance:

Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
United States of America

Birthdays?

Post by Beex » 17 Dec 2020, 19:49

ChaoticKitty wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 19:46
We have subway eveeywhere near me! My mum and granny came today to exchange presents :jpop: :dance:

The part of town I reside has 3 Subways all within view of each other.

"You mess with the cat, you get the litter!"

╱|、b
(˚ˎ 。7 e
|、˜〵 e
じしˍ,)ノx

"Beep boop meow!" - Robo-Fortune, Skullgirls

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The goddess Eris pads her chest.- Aqua

GFX by:Ioreth

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Birthdays?

Post by lambda-sky » 17 Dec 2020, 19:52

Snowballs wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 19:49
The part of town I reside has 3 Subways all within view of each other.
Your tax dollars at work.

Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
United States of America

Birthdays?

Post by Beex » 17 Dec 2020, 19:54

Somehow they all manage to stay open. Even in all this mess.

"You mess with the cat, you get the litter!"

╱|、b
(˚ˎ 。7 e
|、˜〵 e
じしˍ,)ノx

"Beep boop meow!" - Robo-Fortune, Skullgirls

The goddess Eris pads her chest.- Aqua

GFX by:Ioreth