Name change?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Headhunter Crafts
Great Britain

Achievements

Name change?

Post by Headhunter Crafts » 25 Nov 2020, 11:46

Hey all! Hope you're well

So I made this account a long time ago with a generic name I use. But since then I've been building up a professional name for myself. I'd like to make some posts here with regards to cosplay and helping others with it, and feel it would be better to go by my cosplay handle rather than this old one. Thing is, I can't seem to change my name through the profile settings, but I've heard it is do-able.
So if anyone knows how to do it, help will be appreciated! Or if a mod would kindly do it for me, I just need the one change to: Headhunter Crafts

Thanks in advance, and hope to get some threads running soon!

Nuggies
Black Member
Black Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Name change?

Post by Nuggies » 25 Nov 2020, 11:51

Believe there were a fair few people actually seeking cosplay advice. More than I can give anyway. Also, I get the importance of trying to establish your brand, I know a few cosplayers who have recently gone through entire brand changes. So, name changed.

Headhunter Crafts
Great Britain

Achievements

Name change?

Post by Headhunter Crafts » 25 Nov 2020, 11:54

miserableatbest wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 11:51
Believe there were a fair few people actually seeking cosplay advice. More than I can give anyway. Also, I get the importance of trying to establish your brand, I know a few cosplayers who have recently gone through entire brand changes. So, name changed.

Oh that was quick, much obliged friendo!
I'll make an intro thread later today probably so folks can ask some questions. Seems like a good place to start :D