The first stage is nominations which is this topic, please read the basic rules for how to do this. Actual voting in the finals will take place from Thursday November, 19 onward where we'll pick the top 5-6 in each category to be put into the final polls (two sets of 15 polls)
1. A maximum of three nominations per category. Anymore and we'll only accept the first three.
2. You can nominate in as many or as few categories as you like.
3. Username must be their current username or one we easily recognise. If we can't find it, we may not take the nomination.
4. Be polite to one another and follow the rules. Having a strong opinion is fantastic, just be respectful about how you express it.
5. Banned members, members on probation or members who have left are not eligible for nomination.
6. You may not nominate the same person in more than eight categories. Anymore and we'll only accept the first eight for that person.
Nomination Categories (You can nominate in as many or as few as you wish)
Member Qualities - More a matter of your personal opinion
Most Desirable Male
Most Desirable Female
Talents Section - They must have posted in the relevant forum on AL (ie: best cosplayer must have posted in cosplay central, best writer in Literature & writing etc).
Best Graphics Designer
The Big Awards, think carefully!
Best Forum Staff Member
Best Newcomer (They must have joined in the last six months)
Most Valuable Member
Good Luck and Get Nominating!