Mental health check in <3

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Cupcake_Hearts
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Cupcake_Hearts » 09 Aug 2020, 08:55

Hey all, 
I know things are really hard all around right now, and ther's a sharp increase in mental health/illness struggles in the face of the new normal. 

So I wanted to make a thread, where  you can come, check in, bitch, get some chat time/no pressure to reach out etc, just come or don't, you can say one thing or whatever is on your mind but, I personally want to know how you're all coping. 

If you don't feel comfie posting with your UN you can inbox me and I will post anon for you. .
ImageSometimes you’ve got to make lemonade!

Moulders
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Moulders » 09 Aug 2020, 10:05

There is no new normal.

Still the remnants of mushrooms haunt me... somtimes I fail to think that I am real, the outside world consists only of my enemies.

They are there and I hate them... I hate them all whether they exist or not. Damn them... damn them all to hell I will see them suffer under the heel of opression. If... I do exist... which I cannot be sure of......
"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause, each one of us must fight on to the end."

Earl Douglas Haig, Order to the British Army, 12 April 1918

So death, the most terrifying of ills, is nothing to us, since so long as we exist, death is not with us; but when death comes, then we do not exist. It does not then concern either the living or the dead, since the former it is not, and the latter are no more.

Epicurus Letter to Menoeceus

Cupcake_Hearts
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Cupcake_Hearts » 09 Aug 2020, 13:29

Moulders wrote:
09 Aug 2020, 10:05
There is no new normal.

Still the remnants of mushrooms haunt me... somtimes I fail to think that I am real, the outside world consists only of my enemies.

They are there and I hate them... I hate them all whether they exist or not. Damn them... damn them all to hell I will see them suffer under the heel of opression. If... I do exist... which I cannot be sure of......

Then I guess you have no reason to be in this thread ;) <3

Moulders
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Moulders » 09 Aug 2020, 17:58

Cupcake_Hearts wrote:
09 Aug 2020, 13:29
Moulders wrote:
There is no new normal.

Unfortunately the people I bite get pissy about it. :3
"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause, each one of us must fight on to the end."

So death, the most terrifying of ills, is nothing to us, since so long as we exist, death is not with us; but when death comes, then we do not exist. It does not then concern either the living or the dead, since the former it is not, and the latter are no more.

Cupcake_Hearts
Standard Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Cupcake_Hearts » 09 Aug 2020, 18:00

Moulders wrote:
09 Aug 2020, 17:58
Cupcake_Hearts wrote:
09 Aug 2020, 13:29
Moulders wrote:
There is no new normal.

Unfortunately the people I bite get pissy about it. :3

Then bite me in my journal :p I'm trying to keep on topic!

Moulders
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Moulders » 09 Aug 2020, 18:01

:haha: Will do thank you. :smoke: