Show off your mobile wallpaper

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 12 Apr 2021, 17:14

Elgood81 wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 19:35
Emotive Spirit wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 17:27
Ekkun wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 08:13

Wooow, that's a nice pic you choose!!
But why a wife?! … I don't think now days get married made any difference than those who live in a partnership.
(… well, apart from some legally adventages…) … think the PROS 🎉🥂 & CONS! CAREFULL before to act.
remember howexpensive the wedding can be… to end in divorce in few years…
(a friend of me just months… May until September same year… after livingo TOGETHER for over 5 years!!!!!)
Thanks. ^_^ I've got a few other FF8 wallpapers too.

About marrying someone though, I've never been in a real relationship with anyone, add to that I'm a very lonely guy. I know the pros and cons, but I'm 32 years old. I want to settle down with a wife at some point. I've been a bachelor my whole life, and don't really want to be one anymore. I've never even kissed anyone though. lol Trust me though, I know. At this point I've felt lonely for too long to want to feel like it for too much longer. I'd want to be married, not just be in a relationship with someone forever without tying the knot. That would feel too strange to me.

i’m single to and at 40 years old I’ve not had many relationships either been cheated on a lot, got ghosted a couple of times but I can tell you that it will happen and I know it sounds corny but it will happen when you least expect it..... anyways today I’m using my orange idol wallpaper. The more I play Neptunia virtual stars the more I’m crushing on me. (That’s her name, me and the other girl in the blue is called you.)

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not unrealistic or excessively optimistic, just hopeful that someday I'll have a family of my own. idk, it's just something to hope for otherwise there wouldn't be anything to hope for as far as what I'm going to do in life. I'll just say that without going too much into details that would probably seem trivial but are actually quite the roadblock to being successful in anything, literally. I hear you though, it's not something I'm shrugging off in the least. I'm such a bad judge of character I'll probably have more failed attempts than most. >_<

I've decided to go with the Sorceress's Knight theme of Ultimecia and Seifer for my set. I still need to make an avy though I think, which I forgot. >_< But since I'm switching it up to them, I switched my wallpaper to a Seifer one I found. It's pretty kewl looking. ^_^ I didn't make it though, but it still looks kewl.

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 15 Apr 2021, 22:12

New monitor get. Wallpaper engine set up properly!

Mark my words
They will be gone
You'll see them playing games, my dear
They've moved along
Cause one day in the afterlife
We'll meet again
Prophecies - Blind Guardian

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 15 Apr 2021, 22:17

Niiiiiice!!! The one on the left looks like it's from Yakuza. But what's the one on the right from?

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 15 Apr 2021, 22:20

Emotive Spirit wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 22:17
Niiiiiice!!! The one on the left looks like it's from Yakuza. But what's the one on the right from?

Yeah the left one is Kiryu. The right one is this shot from Death Stranding (17:00).

Mark my words
They will be gone
They've moved along
We'll meet again

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 15 Apr 2021, 22:51

Baul wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 22:20
Emotive Spirit wrote:

Yeah the left one is Kiryu. The right one is this shot from Death Stranding (17:00).

Is it just a coincidence that he looks like Norman Reedus from TWD?

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 15 Apr 2021, 23:19

Emotive Spirit wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 22:51
Baul wrote:
Emotive Spirit wrote:

Not a coincidence. It is Reedus!
Mark my words
They will be gone
They've moved along
We'll meet again

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 15 Apr 2021, 23:31

Baul wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 23:19
Emotive Spirit wrote:
Baul wrote:

Not a coincidence. Its reedus
Awesome!!! I love that actors and actresses are becoming more involved in games. ^_^ Seems like a TWD vibe with Death Stranding too.

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 15 Apr 2021, 23:38

Emotive Spirit wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 23:31
Baul wrote:
Emotive Spirit wrote:

Awesome!!! I love that actors and actresses are becoming more involved in games. ^_^ Seems like a TWD vibe with Death Stranding too.

I don't know whether I'd say that DS has a TWD vibe. But I can say it's a good game and Reedus is really good in it.

Though he is completely overshadowed by Mads Mikkelsen's performance as Cliff. Mads completely steals the show with the few scenes he has.
Mark my words
They will be gone
They've moved along
We'll meet again

Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
United States of America

Post by Beex » 16 Apr 2021, 00:40

Ekkun wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 11:02
Beex wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 21:02
Ekkun wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 08:21
btw, iI updated y tablet one …
Screenshot_20210409-091556.png
The f@#$%& search bar that can't be REMOVED PISS ME OFF A LOTS.
LOL

I had the same issue with my tablet. Use Microsoft Launcher.
that's could help !!
I'll try it

Yeah, it changes the look. It puts a Bing widget but everything can be removed.

"You mess with the cat, you get the litter!"

╱|、b
(˚ˎ 。7 e
|、˜〵 e
じしˍ,)ノx

"Beep boop meow!" - Robo-Fortune, Skullgirls

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The goddess Eris pads her chest.- Aqua

GFX by:Ioreth

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 16 Apr 2021, 06:14

Baul wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 23:38
Emotive Spirit wrote:
Baul wrote:

I don't know whether I'd say that DS has a TWD vibe. But I can say it's a good game and Reedus is really good in it.

Though he is completely overshadowed by Mads Mikkelsen's performance as Cliff. Mads completely steals the show with the few scenes he has.
It's awesome how some really seem to have the ability to do that with a small number of scenes. It's always great to see. We stopped watching TWD shortly after the end of the season that was Jeffrey Dean Morgan's debut. We just kind of fell out of watching it I'll say. I kind of still want to watch it though. We'll see though. ^_^

I switched my wallpaper to this, which I've always loved the art of:

Baul
White Member
White Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Baul » 16 Apr 2021, 22:01

Emotive Spirit wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 06:14
Baul wrote:
Emotive Spirit wrote:

It's awesome how some really seem to have the ability to do that with a small number of scenes. It's always great to see. We stopped watching TWD shortly after the end of the season that was Jeffrey Dean Morgan's debut. We just kind of fell out of watching it I'll say. I kind of still want to watch it though. We'll see though. ^_^

I've only watched the first season of TWD and never really kept up with it. But yeah, it's damn cool to completely steal the show whilst having a tiny amount of screentime compared to the other actors. His final scene between him and Reedus is really touching.

Das a pretty noice wallpaper. I'd reccomend wallpaper engine on steam if you're interested in having animated wallpapers/wallpapers with fancy effects.
Mark my words
They will be gone
They've moved along
We'll meet again

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 16 Apr 2021, 22:35

Baul wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 22:01
Emotive Spirit wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 06:14
Baul wrote:

I've only watched the first season of TWD and never really kept up with it. But yeah, it's damn cool to completely steal the show whilst having a tiny amount of screentime compared to the other actors. His final scene between him and Reedus is really touching.

Das a pretty noice wallpaper. I'd reccomend wallpaper engine on steam if you're interested in having animated wallpapers/wallpapers with fancy effects.
I don't use steam. Well, more accurate to say that I can't afford to. I can't even spot one of the gift cards out here. I mean, it's like looking for Ark o the Covenant. lol I'd love if I found one of the Steam gift cards though. >_< idk why it's so hard to find them out here either. I use Chrome OS though, so animated wallpapers isn't really possible. I've looked into it before. At least they finally implemented a Screensaver option though, that's one thing I missed having on a laptop. But I can't use animated wallpapers on this thing. >_< I've seen some righteous looking ones too, so that's incredibly frustrating. Maybe they'll make that an option too too though in the future (hopefully sooner than later). Thanks for the recommendation though, it's much appreciated. ^_^

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 17 Apr 2021, 17:24

Here, my NEW Screen saver.
Screenshot_LockedScreen.png
From Bookworm Fan book 1 (pre-pub. part3)
Screenshot_LockedScreen.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1301 times

…  in the end, I've try Microsoft Launcher to solve the issue with the (ANOYING) search bar in the main screen. BUT… I DIDN'T LIKE IT EITHER

so I've try others, like Laucher chair 3, or Win-X- Launcher (no Ads.) Which last one remember quite Windows pc/tablets. hehe
 I saw to some emulating iOS, and Mac OS…, but not fanMac, so I avoided those!!!
  Spoiler:  
Here, my landscape "desk" of same picture!  
Screenshot_Laucher-chair3.png
Same pic- FULL-Landscape. With Luncher-Chair3
Screenshot_Laucher-chair3.png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1301 times

And here, the same, but with Win-X Launcher.
Screenshot_Win-X-Launcher.png
Win-X- launcher
Screenshot_Win-X-Launcher.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1301 times
貴族院の自称図書委員 :smoke:
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.
:nod:

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

My Army is ready! ... but, what about yours?

Spoiler:  
My Nintendo Switch Friend code: 5732-2848-3981

Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
United States of America

Post by Beex » 18 Apr 2021, 14:26

Mine is set at a boring preinstalled wallpaper. I set it that way for when I had a job interview last week.

"You mess with the cat, you get the litter!"

╱|、b
(˚ˎ 。7 e
|、˜〵 e
じしˍ,)ノx

"Beep boop meow!" - Robo-Fortune, Skullgirls

The goddess Eris pads her chest.- Aqua

GFX by:Ioreth

Ekkun
Standard Member
Spain

Achievements

Post by Ekkun » 18 Apr 2021, 23:31

Beex wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 14:26
Mine is set at a boring preinstalled wallpaper. I set it that way for when I had a job interview last week.
WOO!! How it went (Your job interview) I wish all good, and you get the position!.  :dance:
so, you can change it back now to show us what u have. :smoke:
貴族院の自称図書委員 :smoke:
The Royal Academy Library is under the the administration of royalty, ​and its books are subsequently the property of royalty.
Those who do not return their books before leaving the Academy will be deemed criminals, and their Aub will be informed of this in the name of the King.
From that point, we will activate the contract magic, for the vow of Mestionora the goddess of wisdom will have been broken.
:nod:

| 歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩歩 | 
|  角     飛    |
| 香桂銀金王金銀桂香 |

My Army is ready! ... but, what about yours?

Spoiler:  
My Nintendo Switch Friend code: 5732-2848-3981