What are you all doing for Lockdown?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Ithuriel
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ithuriel » 19 May 2020, 23:55

Slowly recovering still, been ill and my chest is still not the best but thankfully furloughed so have been given time to recover, need to get back into shape though and my chest is still suspect.

Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
United States of America

Post by Beex » 20 May 2020, 00:32

Ithuriel wrote:
19 May 2020, 23:55
Slowly recovering still, been ill and my chest is still not the best but thankfully furloughed so have been given time to recover, need to get back into shape though and my chest is still suspect.

Hopefully recovery will quicken.

Did you get covid?

"You mess with the cat, you get the litter!"

╱|、b
(˚ˎ 。7 e
|、˜〵 e
じしˍ,)ノx

"Beep boop meow!" - Robo-Fortune, Skullgirls

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The goddess Eris pads her chest.- Aqua

GFX by:Ioreth

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 20 May 2020, 06:34

RenK wrote:
18 May 2020, 10:29
I work big chain retail so I get to be called "Essential" and keep working while people laid off are making more than me on unemployment. Oh, but hey, my company totally made it up to us with a couple $300 bonuses a few months apart and by telling the media that we "Want to serve" and don't need hazard pay :| I'm high risk, but have bills to pay so yeah. :soul:

That said, life has been pretty much normal for me. Work, come home, sit on the computer and/or play video games, go to sleep too late, and repeat...

Yeah that sounds about right, those of us in retail here in the uk are treated the same way

Ithuriel
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ithuriel » 20 May 2020, 09:08

Beex wrote:
20 May 2020, 00:32
Ithuriel wrote:
19 May 2020, 23:55

Hopefully recovery will quicken.

Did you get covid?
Not certain, only people admitted to hospital were tested but I had a lot of the symptoms but without testing just not certain. Really unwell right at the start with a flu like bug, then followed a cough which got worse and being really tired and drained and trouble breathing sometimes, my brothers family have had it though, my sis in law works for the NHS and tested positive but luckily only one person I barely know has passed away from CV19, feel sorry for their family.

Beex
Lucky Cat Member
Lucky Cat Member
United States of America

Post by Beex » 20 May 2020, 12:12

Well damn. I hope everyone the best. That sucks you know someone who passed from it. This is the first account from someone I actually know. All the rest is just what I have seen on the news. It seems more real now.

"You mess with the cat, you get the litter!"

╱|、b
(˚ˎ 。7 e
|、˜〵 e
じしˍ,)ノx

"Beep boop meow!" - Robo-Fortune, Skullgirls

The goddess Eris pads her chest.- Aqua

GFX by:Ioreth

Ithuriel
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Ithuriel » 20 May 2020, 13:20

Beex wrote:
20 May 2020, 12:12
Well damn. I hope everyone the best. That sucks you know someone who passed from it. This is the first account from someone I actually know. All the rest is just what I have seen on the news. It seems more real now.
Yeah, it was someone who worked at another factory with my brother, only knew of it when he mentioned his passing online two weeks ago.

FugaziDave
Veteran Member
Japan

Achievements

Post by FugaziDave » 22 May 2020, 05:17

Furloughed from work, so lots of time writing, photographing, building web sites, and taking very, very, very long walks. Cooking a lot, too, and drinking more than I really should be.
Dirty Chicago Crew

softnlil
Pink Member
Pink Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by softnlil » 22 May 2020, 11:12

I've been playing a lot of the new AC too and rewatching a bunch of kdramas that I haven't seen in awhile :3 so far so good xD
˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

⋆⋅ʚ 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳 ɞ⋅⋆
𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 4 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴
*•.¸♡ 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘭!!! ♡¸.•*
 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘻𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘥 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘌𝘡 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦! 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 <33
 ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵

LikkleMel
TimeLord Member
TimeLord Member
Great Britain

Post by LikkleMel » 22 May 2020, 17:11

Mainly playing AC, Platimum PS4 games and doing as much work for AL I can where it is available :)
~Let our bodies lay, mark our hearts with shame
Let our blood in vain, you find God in pain~

Striving for Purpose
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Striving for Purpose » 22 May 2020, 21:16

I have been playing spiderman dlc, exercising, watching motivational videos and trying to meet new people online!

Fuma
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fuma » 28 May 2020, 06:11

I was ironically trying to find some side action in the work scene, but we all know how that worked out. I’ve honestly just been gaming a buttload, a lot of really great titles came out and I’ve been slowly working on my backlog of games. Currently gonna attempt getting the platinum on FF7 remake.

(Honestly was kinda surprised to see a few recognizable names here, haha)
"A Man of Culture"

Nyan
Canada

Achievements

Post by Nyan » 23 Jul 2020, 06:01

:haha:
Wub Wub Wub

Wolvenessence
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Wolvenessence » 23 Jul 2020, 14:58

Ever since lockdown happened for where I reside I stay home pretty much all the time and only go to my parents house to visit on weekends to see them and our family pets. However I still go outside walking for exercise everyday when I can so that's pretty much it for me and what I do. I keep my place clean and tidy as always and do my art and crafts  projects praticing to sell my work sometime down line maybe. I'm also hoping still I can get a new computer around Chrsitmas again to start up my animation and graphic design passion once again as well.

None of my family and myself haven't gotten sick thankfully and try our best to avoid others much as we can.  Since all my family works they're jobs they all have safety measures in place during this situation with the world from the company's they work at. So they're still safe while they work which is a big relief for me to know they're safe. My family and I follow what the government or at least my state says what to do to stay healthy and safe and all that. Right now I heard since I try to not listen to the situation with the virus since it effects my anxiety is we have to wear masks now mandatory if going out in public places.

It changed after a while and after opening up places again now re - closing them for not sure how long once more. For our public schools here I'm  not sure yet if kids will be returning back this year when it supposedly starts up next month. Other than that it's all I know for where I live.

Kaysa1
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Kaysa1 » 23 Jul 2020, 22:35

Well, haven't posted here in years, but I need an escape. I am a member of several senior COVID-19 task forces. My job, every day, is to prevent people from turning this disaster into a catastrophe. It is pretty near impossible given that most involved have a talent for making things worse.

lambda-sky
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by lambda-sky » 26 Jul 2020, 12:30

Last edited by lambda-sky on 27 Feb 2021, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.