What's Your Occupation?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Re: What's Your Occupation?

Post by PortgasDAce » 04 Jan 2020, 00:45

GraceMellody wrote:#SelfEmployed

Music and art because i'm just *that* creative

But I like doing administrative work. Just can't really find work outside of the house because of my chronic leg pains.

I'm sorry about your leg pains. :( I think it's cool that you can work from home though.
“The nation that neglects social inequality, mischievously increases military budgets, and then uses its power internally to suppress the citizens on the pretext of invasion by an external enemy is on the road to extinction.”
 Yang Wen-Li.

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 04 Jan 2020, 00:49

PortgasDAce wrote:I'm sorry about your leg pains. :( I think it's cool that you can work from home though.

Life is life! I'm just grateful that i've had the opportunities to still live a good and happy life
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 04 Jan 2020, 01:07

GraceMellody wrote:Life is life! I'm just grateful that i've had the opportunities to still live a good and happy life

I'm happy for you. :)
“The nation that neglects social inequality, mischievously increases military budgets, and then uses its power internally to suppress the citizens on the pretext of invasion by an external enemy is on the road to extinction.”
 Yang Wen-Li.

Darkchalice
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Darkchalice » 04 Jan 2020, 04:51

im a care taker,custodian a church care taker which is rare these days but i love my jb and i also keep the church clean which is a busy job its
why i dont post as much as i like. but this December has been my most active here and i got too talk to a few people. still have not met many
people but i like who i have met though.

2020 makes 10 years i have been here and this is the first post i have made officially since i have been here lol but im glad
you guys are so forgiving on that point. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Darkchalice
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Darkchalice » 04 Jan 2020, 04:51

im a care taker,custodian a church care taker which is rare these days but i love my jb and i also keep the church clean which is a busy job its
why i dont post as much as i like. but this December has been my most active here and i got too talk to a few people. still have not met many

2020 makes 10 years i have been here and this is the first post i have made officially since i have been here lol but im glad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LKG
Veteran Member
Ireland

Post by LKG » 04 Jan 2020, 08:20

Construction crew foreman...

Emma
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Emma » 04 Jan 2020, 14:22

I work in the video games industry :D

Got news in december my contract has been extended to a permanent position, so I'm really happy about that! :)

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 04 Jan 2020, 14:34

Le Chef at a Vegan fast food restaurant.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 07 Jan 2020, 08:16

Darkchalice wrote:im a care taker,custodian a church care taker which is rare these days but i love my jb and i also keep the church clean which is a busy job its

*lol* It's okay! It sounds like busy work!
 Yang Wen-Li.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 07 Jan 2020, 08:16

LKG wrote:Construction crew foreman...

Nice. I hear there's good money in construction.
 Yang Wen-Li.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 07 Jan 2020, 08:17

Banri wrote:I work in the video games industry :D

Got news in december my contract has been extended to a permanent position, so I'm really happy about that! :)

That sounds cool! A fond congratulations to you!
 Yang Wen-Li.

Mewski
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Mewski » 07 Jan 2020, 09:07

I'm a parent. The worst paid job :P

ImageImageImage

Beerkeg
Standard Member
Estonia

Achievements

Post by Beerkeg » 07 Jan 2020, 09:34

I contribute to the dystopian future of replacing humans with robots in the workplace, leaving hard-working people without jobs.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 16 Jan 2020, 21:24

Mewski wrote:I'm a parent. The worst paid job :P

*lol* It must get pretty rough. I hope you get to take time for yourself!
 Yang Wen-Li.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 16 Jan 2020, 21:25

Beerkeg wrote:I contribute to the dystopian future of replacing humans with robots in the workplace, leaving hard-working people without jobs.

Oh my.
 Yang Wen-Li.