Where's The Last Place you Traveled?

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Gatchaman
Great Britain

Re: Where's The Last Place you Traveled?

Post by Gatchaman » 24 Dec 2019, 13:23

Spent the latter half of January in Hong Kong. Was there for a friends wedding. HK was awesome......

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 25 Dec 2019, 05:48

Gatchaman wrote:Spent the latter half of January in Hong Kong. Was there for a friends wedding. HK was awesome......

That sounds awesome. What's Hong Kong like?
“The nation that neglects social inequality, mischievously increases military budgets, and then uses its power internally to suppress the citizens on the pretext of invasion by an external enemy is on the road to extinction.”
 Yang Wen-Li.

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 26 Dec 2019, 09:47

Intravelled to Bulkington to my mums

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 31 Dec 2019, 00:20

Luffynatsu87 wrote:Intravelled to Bulkington to my mums

Sounds fun.
“The nation that neglects social inequality, mischievously increases military budgets, and then uses its power internally to suppress the citizens on the pretext of invasion by an external enemy is on the road to extinction.”
 Yang Wen-Li.

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 31 Dec 2019, 20:40

I haven't really travelled anywhere recently. I did used to frequent Normandy in france alot (I had to stop myself writing normandie, that's how much I used to go there)

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 01 Jan 2020, 06:17

Elgood81 wrote: I haven't really travelled anywhere recently. I did used to frequent Normandy in france alot (I had to stop myself writing normandie, that's how much I used to go there)

What's it like there?
 Yang Wen-Li.

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 01 Jan 2020, 22:45

PortgasDAce wrote:What's it like there?

Omg it's beautiful there. when Isa took me to Rouen for the first time i spent most of the time saying wow. People from normandie are very accepting of English people as there are alot of people from England that settle down there but they like you so much more if you can speak french. i could almost fluently when i was there but I've not used it in years and it's gotten a little rusty

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 02 Jan 2020, 10:49

Last place i travelled was Birmingham

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 04 Jan 2020, 00:04

Elgood81 wrote: Omg it's beautiful there. when Isa took me to Rouen for the first time i spent most of the time saying wow. People from normandie are very accepting of English people as there are alot of people from England that settle down there but they like you so much more if you can speak french. i could almost fluently when i was there but I've not used it in years and it's gotten a little rusty

I took French in high school, but was never very good at it. Had a hard time with pronunciation. *lol*
 Yang Wen-Li.

Emma
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Emma » 04 Jan 2020, 14:22

I've been working so much I haven't travelled in a long time, but so far this year things are going to plan and if things continue to go to plan I'll be doing plenty of travelling this year :)

Mewski
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Mewski » 08 Jan 2020, 20:24

West Sussex area last place I went to.

ImageImageImage

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 10 Jan 2020, 00:44

Banri wrote:I've been working so much I haven't travelled in a long time, but so far this year things are going to plan and if things continue to go to plan I'll be doing plenty of travelling this year :)

Sounds great!
 Yang Wen-Li.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 10 Jan 2020, 00:51

Ofelio wrote:Recently I have returned from Tanzania )) It was awesome! I've already written about my desire to go to some warm place ) So my dream came true this January. The service was great despite the fact that I thought before that Tanzania was a very poor country. The whole trip cost about 2300$ (10 days). The trip was arranged via Altezza Travel. Highly recommend them (especially liked their skilled guides). Now plan to climb Kili. Hope in May this dream will also come true :) This is approximately what I saw

[video=youtube;pcH14CKNKQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcH14CKNKQQ[/video]

Sounds exciting!
 Yang Wen-Li.

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 16 Jan 2020, 14:21

Budapest it was absolutely awesome.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PortgasDAce
Standard Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by PortgasDAce » 16 Jan 2020, 21:31

Nishizono Shinji wrote:Budapest it was absolutely awesome.

Nice!
 Yang Wen-Li.