Gardening

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

daser
Great Britain

Gardening

Post by daser » 28 Aug 2019, 05:58

I like gardening and have plan to build greenhouse?? Do you have experience in it?

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Re: Gardening

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 28 Aug 2019, 17:03

Is there any thing particular you want to grow in there

redsunner
Great Britain

Post by redsunner » 29 Aug 2019, 05:36

I think gardening can be good hobby for me too. I have plan to grow some vegetables in greenhouse too. But to make it when you newbie in hard. But I know that for making greenhouse I need to use some tools and equpments like hammers and ladders. I am the owner of one of theWerner MT1-22. MT1-22 is a type A ladder.

The MT1-22 Ladder is known for giving its users horrific injuries. Do not buy the MT1-22 ladder because it will lead to death.

Moulders
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Moulders » 30 Aug 2019, 12:38

I do most of my gardening with a flamethrower.
"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause, each one of us must fight on to the end."

Earl Douglas Haig, Order to the British Army, 12 April 1918

So death, the most terrifying of ills, is nothing to us, since so long as we exist, death is not with us; but when death comes, then we do not exist. It does not then concern either the living or the dead, since the former it is not, and the latter are no more.

Epicurus Letter to Menoeceus

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 30 Aug 2019, 23:08

Flamethrower solve all your problems lol [mention=15371]Moulders[/mention]

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 31 Aug 2019, 09:28

I very much enjoy a good potter around the garden I find it to be very therapeutic :)
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

partialloser

Post by partialloser » 02 Sep 2019, 09:03

I had plans with gardening, to make an automatic watering system, with the help of small pumps, Arduino cheap and sensors which detects ground dryness. Requires some basic knowledge of programming and some creativity :) You can set it up and the garden will get water whenever it is necessary.

mariopepper
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by mariopepper » 10 Sep 2019, 11:17

I would like to build my own greenhouse but I still don't have necessary tools. Gardening is something special for me because I always find out something new and interesting in there. First of all I need to prepare my back-yard for that and to cut down some trees and old wood. I've also checked some reviews about chainsaws and wood in general and suppose theese tips would be helpful duaring my work there.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 13 Sep 2019, 10:44

I don't have a garden of my own but I do keep quite a few houseplants, mostly Orchids but I have some catci, airplants and an African violet too.
I'd love to one day have a greenhouse though :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan