Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Moulders
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.

Post by Moulders » 24 Aug 2019, 17:12

Go on.

Something interesting. Don't worry about seeming like you're bragging, you're free to brag all you want.

It could be boring, fascinating, strange, embarrassing or boastful.

I'll start:

I investigate paranormal activity in my spare time, but despite this my name is not based off Fox Mulder from the X-files.
"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause, each one of us must fight on to the end."

Earl Douglas Haig, Order to the British Army, 12 April 1918

So death, the most terrifying of ills, is nothing to us, since so long as we exist, death is not with us; but when death comes, then we do not exist. It does not then concern either the living or the dead, since the former it is not, and the latter are no more.

Epicurus Letter to Menoeceus

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Re: Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.

Post by lolin » 24 Aug 2019, 17:14

i spend most of my day online

Luffynatsu87
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Luffynatsu87 » 24 Aug 2019, 19:22

I love tv comedy panel shows

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 27 Aug 2019, 19:11

okay, so my right leg doesn't have any bones in it from my ankle to just below my knee. I have two titanium rods that act as my tibia and fibula. mine where shattered in a car accident.

Eternal0snow92
Standard Member
Great Britain

Post by Eternal0snow92 » 27 Aug 2019, 19:47

So... Following Moulders theme of interesting facts. I am a retired paranormal investigator been an active medium and psyhic artist for the past 7 years. Which means I can communicate and draw spiritual entities. Travelled England and wales. Don't do so much of it at the moment. :-) Seen some interesting stuff over the years. Been in an under ground mine and my facts about the place was 98% accurate according to the people that were mentioned were in the book of people who lost they're lives and even mentiojed how they died. We were able to get a photograph of a mans face when I directed my team leader to take a photo. So weird.
[indent]London + Norwich +Birmingham + Lecistershire Conventions.
--
NORFOLK, UK BASED COSPLAYER =)
--
[/indent]

[indent]I cosplay as Under-taker & Mayrim from black butler, Kakashi & Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Shippuden (last movie)
Always looking for friends!
[/indent]

[indent]

[/indent]

LKG
Veteran Member
Ireland

Post by LKG » 04 Sep 2019, 16:54

I spend more time with live stock than i do with people...

NanoChan
Veteran Member
Morocco

Achievements

Post by NanoChan » 04 Sep 2019, 18:21

Moulders wrote:I investigate paranormal activity in my spare time, but despite this my name is not based off Fox Mulder from the X-files.

that is very interesting, did you find some lost souls?

About me, I'm quite asocial, and sometimes when I go outside I just hate seeing people.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 12 Sep 2019, 23:34

I feel like incinerating everything in existence a lot of the time. Resentful towards the world and humanity most of the time.

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Ivory » 13 Sep 2019, 06:33

I'm related to Benjamin Franklin through my grandmother on my dad's side.

Emotive
Nostalgic Move
Nostalgic Move
United States of America

Post by Emotive » 13 Sep 2019, 07:40

That's one of the rarest things possible, so that's pretty cool. I don't know about my bloodline or who it traces back to, if anyone that stood out. I'm not blood-related to dad, but he's been there since I was 2 years old, so he's the only father figure I've known my whole life. Sometimes blood doesn't determine who your family is, is what I think, though I'm talking about my and dad's father-son relationship more than anyone else's. Probably because I don't know anyone else's family dynamic, but there's 7 billion people, and he and I are 2 out of all them, so there's bound to be someone out there that thinks like I do regarding family. I have to quote one of my favorite characters, Bobby Singer from Supernatural, "Family don't end with blood, and it don't start there neither."

I'm not sure what the probability is of that lineage tracing back to Benjamin Franklin, but that's impressive descent. I'm too tired to do the math to figure out the numbers for it, but that's like winning the lotto. Dad's my Superman dad though, so I'm okay with that. No further investigating into my family needed for me. The Superman of the family may be down, but he damn well isn't out. He'll be back on his feet, walking through the door and back home soon enough.

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 13 Sep 2019, 10:48

LKG wrote:I spend more time with live stock than i do with people...

[mention=32]LKG[/mention] Same!
I work with animals :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

LKG
Veteran Member
Ireland

Post by LKG » 13 Sep 2019, 13:05

Yes but one great thing about a cow or a horse is this , they dont care what you think , and dont mind letting you know...
I'm not saying I'm old but , but I just got asked when DBZ came out , and told the correct answer , along with the fact it was on DVD....
A man can work his life away , or he can serve proudly in a Provo company...

Lurlei

Post by Lurlei » 14 Sep 2019, 04:11

I would say mine is the fact I met my best friend and soulmate and now we are married. Most people would think this is a lame reply but I had ALOT of bad relationships with guys.

And our wedding was amazing mix of Star Wars and Harry Potter.

Momogari
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Momogari » 14 Sep 2019, 05:06

my first job was on a bombing range.
sig art by hiranko sticker credits: Yaji sazi Manoue

Lurlei

Post by Lurlei » 14 Sep 2019, 06:31

Momogari wrote:my first job was on a bombing range.

Wait, what?