The Pay It Forward thread

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Ivory
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

The Pay It Forward thread

Post by Ivory » 15 May 2019, 03:47

So this isn’t quite your typical Pay It Forward where normally you would do something nice for someone, here is where you can say something nice about the person above you! :kawaii: It can be a simple compliment or something more specific about the person (memes and gifs are acceptable), however all compliments must be kept clean and appropriate!

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Re: The Pay It Forward thread

Post by lolin » 15 May 2019, 03:50

You always have a listening ear, always. You'd probably listen to me complain about butter melting if it really bugged me and I seriously appreciate that. <3

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 27 May 2019, 06:24

[mention=881]lolin[/mention] You're on team cutiepatootie <3 I love how much you love animals ^^
Cute animal gifs remind me of you, and pokemon :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Nishizono Shinji
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Nishizono Shinji » 28 May 2019, 09:44

One of the friendliest people in AL :)
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 28 May 2019, 14:23

Helpful assistant and a great guy, a welcome addition to GD.

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 28 May 2019, 18:08

Great guy very thoughtful and considerate. And can't go wrong Liking Nep Nep
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 28 May 2019, 18:09

You seem to be a very hard working person who doesn't let personal/physical/mental issues push you away from your goals. Stay strong, Fate!

GraceMellody
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by GraceMellody » 28 May 2019, 18:13

You're really adorable, you have such a sweet personality and you always make me smile even when i'm feeling my worst. You're one of the best friends anyone could ask for <3
~UK Artist, Idol & Mother~
@MelodiqueArt

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 28 May 2019, 18:25

Okay your comment made me feel so happy I have to go again and do one for you. You're strong Grace, crazy strong with all you put up with or have to do, and just like Fate, you try to make your own way. You might not have to in life, but you do. And you show that resilience to the people around you every day. Hasn't twisted you or contorted you, you're not super angry or mean. I don't remember the quote, but it was from the space whale episode of Doctor Who. Something about being the last of his kind, and lonliness and despair only made him kinder. IT YOU GIRL

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 01 Jun 2019, 11:22

Good contributor to Anime League :)
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 01 Jun 2019, 12:50

The sweetest of all the sweethearts on Anime League. If it wasn't for you, I'd have never gotten into JoJo's as much as I enjoy it now (but not as much as I like nep :P ) It was a pleasure to meet you at last years NAGC and I look forward to hanging out with you again at this years.

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 08 Jun 2019, 21:19

The Nep King, one of the most helpful and nicest person on AL and the best snapper of all my snappers.

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 09 Jun 2019, 02:49

A very kind and sweet person. One of the 1st give me a welcome and fun to talk to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lolin
Veteran Member
United States of America

Post by lolin » 09 Jun 2019, 02:55

You seriously seem like the type of person who would always lend an ear to someone in need, even if they weren't your friend. I need to hit you up more because you seem like you care a heck of a lot about your friends~

Fate
Veteran Member
United States of America

Achievements

Post by Fate » 09 Jun 2019, 03:10

lolin wrote:You seriously seem like the type of person who would always lend an ear to someone in need, even if they weren't your friend. I need to hit you up more because you seem like you care a heck of a lot about your friends~

You got that right and it gets me in so much trouble.... LOL

You are just an all around awesome person. Fun to talk to. You seem to care much for people and how do I put it you always have an adorable way handle thing even when you're down. And might I add always there to catch the LEWD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]