Dates

Where you can discuss, chat about events or, organise member meetups, the world or life in general including movies, tv shows and more.

Moderators: Beex, Elgood81, Beerkeg, Ferefire

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Re: Dates

Post by Teeny » 03 May 2019, 08:15

Did someone say pizza?
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Click above to join me in Joestar Clan

Pixiedora
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by Pixiedora » 03 May 2019, 08:54

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 03 May 2019, 09:57

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Nova
Veteran Member

Post by Nova » 03 May 2019, 11:42

Pizza though has no money

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 03 May 2019, 18:00

Oh....pizza

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 03 May 2019, 19:38

funnily enough my last date with Gemma, we went out for Pizza. we got the sharing plater. She just wanted plain cheese and I fancied an americano so we had half and half.

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 04 May 2019, 19:59

Elgood81 wrote:funnily enough my last date with Gemma, we went out for Pizza. we got the sharing plater. She just wanted plain cheese and I fancied an americano so we had half and half.

I'm so happy for you El. I hope that pizza was good

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 04 May 2019, 20:03

Elgood81 wrote:funnily enough my last date with Gemma, we went out for Pizza. we got the sharing plater. She just wanted plain cheese and I fancied an americano so we had half and half.

Sounds awesome! :D
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

H03nn89
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Achievements

Post by H03nn89 » 04 May 2019, 20:32

It does

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 04 May 2019, 20:33

NataliaJulia wrote:I'm so happy for you El. I hope that pizza was good

Teeny wrote:Sounds awesome! :D

Well she said that she'd never had pizza from a pizza place before and we had a little time to kill before we went to watch Endgame so I figured why not. It wasn't super expensive either £27.50 for a large sharing pizza 2 sides and 2 deserts

Teeny
Light Blue Member
Light Blue Member
Great Britain

Post by Teeny » 05 May 2019, 17:30

Elgood81 wrote:Well she said that she'd never had pizza from a pizza place before and we had a little time to kill before we went to watch Endgame so I figured why not. It wasn't super expensive either £27.50 for a large sharing pizza 2 sides and 2 deserts

That's not bad. Sounds like you both had a great time! Hopefully you will get to go again together.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 06 May 2019, 15:25

Teeny wrote:That's not bad. Sounds like you both had a great time! Hopefully you will get to go again together.

I hope that too! Aww, that's so lovely El. I wish you and Gemma the best :rad:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59084[/ATTACH]

Moulders
Veteran Member
Great Britain

Post by Moulders » 07 May 2019, 10:48

NataliaJulia wrote:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59084[/ATTACH]

ARGH It's too sweet it's hurting me! My blackened and withered heart cannot stand it!

Ahem...

Sounds good El, got another date planned yet?
"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause, each one of us must fight on to the end."

Earl Douglas Haig, Order to the British Army, 12 April 1918

So death, the most terrifying of ills, is nothing to us, since so long as we exist, death is not with us; but when death comes, then we do not exist. It does not then concern either the living or the dead, since the former it is not, and the latter are no more.

Epicurus Letter to Menoeceus

NataliaJulia
Veteran Member
Poland

Achievements

Post by NataliaJulia » 07 May 2019, 15:45

Ahh, I know. She is so cute :rad:

Elgood81
Nep-Nep Member
Nep-Nep Member
Great Britain

Post by Elgood81 » 07 May 2019, 19:39

Moulders wrote:ARGH It's too sweet it's hurting me! My blackened and withered heart cannot stand it!

Ahem...

Sounds good El, got another date planned yet?

yep, Our next date involves us driving the 100 odd miles to London for MCM Comic Con London. we both went last year as well but separately. This year we're going together. she'll get to see me geek out when I meet Jason Mewes lol